Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Pastebin has been updated. I'll also be uploading Yotogo class Vol.1 and Additional Event pack 2 as soon as I get time off work.

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the transfer pack personalities get translated to in the edit menu? More specifically, Genki and Yandere? The ones I think i can match is the oneechan being fluffy little sister, and sadist is naturally sadistic devil.
I'm guessing Yandere is Queen-S who provokes M-mind, and Genki is like tomboy or something.

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Wait for him to post the second before asking another miracle.
i'll get 3 and 4 once 2 has been done, if it hasn't by end of week i'll get 2 and 3. btw. when buying packs , does is come as an manually install or does it automatically download and install? if so how do i get the package?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
i'll get 3 and 4 once 2 has been done, if it hasn't by end of week i'll get 2 and 3. btw. when buying packs , does is come as an manually install or does it automatically download and install? if so how do i get the package?
It come as a manually install as far as i know.

Reactions: Teye phoon

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
i think Birdhorse69 has both 2 and 3 events you are better off getting 4 and 5 events instead or the new personality that is coming this month you should just patiently wait for him to upload his dlcs so that we can complete all dlcs for english version. As for packages you need to run COM3D2.exe and enable internet connection from settings then when you are in the game go com3d2 shop and buy dlc then download it the zip file will be at DLC folder of where you installed com3d2 you can share to us zip file of dlc you downloaded. Also once you download the dlc into com3d2 it automatically installs when you shut down the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teye phoon

MecRec

Oct 30, 2018
Guys im getting friggin confused, what i have to dl, how to uncensore etc..
would anyone be so nice and give me the links what i gotta download to play the game uncensored (sex scenes etc) and how to patch the uncensor step by step
i would really appreciate it

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
Guys im getting friggin confused, what i have to dl, how to uncensore etc..
would anyone be so nice and give me the links what i gotta download to play the game uncensored (sex scenes etc) and how to patch the uncensor step by step
i would really appreciate it
first you download the game from op after that you have to download the adult update .

adult update can be found here
OP uploaded version without adult content, get update from here Google Drive
next you can install the dlc from the pastebin
Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
after that i recommend you take a look at the steam guide for A10 to get the most basic mods. just google "custom order maid 3d2 it's a night magic A10" and you should find it. A10 also contains uncensor.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes