Others - Completed - Custom Reido 5 [KISS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rancelot666

it is a good game with minimal translation unfortunately.
    It the costumization for the girls is kinda crazy, knowing the CGs are very high in quality.
    It has a lot of fetish, but most commonly related to BDSM.
    The voice acting is very high in quality.
    The mtl is terrible.
    however, i still think it is really good SLG worth ypur time.
    10/10, need dedicated teams to actually translate it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

lnomsim

Apparently, it's a good game.
    Unfortunately, neither the UI nor the dialogues are translated, which makes it impossible to understand what needs to be done or how to play the game.

There are two patches, one for the UI (only partial translation, A LOT is missing), and one for the dialogues (didn't work for me)

Gam looks interesting, there is good character customization, but what for? I have not the slightest idea.

Also game is censored with no patch.

My experience was akin to walking into a museum with a black eye, half deaf and having forgotten my glasses: not a good one
  3. 4.00 star(s)

PepperMan

Custom Reido V, Ive spend too much time writing so lets just get right into it. Starting with what this game does best

Customization, Fucking Fantastic with a twist/10
    The customization you can do and what effects it will have give huge variety. You can manually edit every heroine you capture with a sizable array of options for body/hair and poses which combined to let you make fairly convincing remakes of anything you can think of (provided they don't have animal features). If thats too much work you can press the random button until you get something you are pleased with.
    Clothing is sadly a lot more limited for customization, just colourschemes on whatever outfit they are pregenerated with depending on profession (student, teacher, nurse, PE teacher)
    After you make the girl of your (wet) dreams you will get to see all of your options shown in the CGs using it. They knew what they were doing with the customization....... mostly. Theres a rather big flaw I will go into on replay.

Music/Sound, It exists?/10
    I have no idea if theres more then 2 tracks. Thats how generic background the ost is. Voices are pretty low so I recommend tweaking the music to voice ratio. Can't comment on SFX too much, they work. Didn't listen too closely

Gameplay, numbers/10
    Put them through various trainings to increse their skill xp in the particular training while being careful to not overshoot their stamina/will and staying below 1k Terror while also increasing their Physical and Mental conditioning to raise them into compliant slaves.
    There are some inherent attributes which modify the gains like [PE teacher] that reduces stamina cost and [Genius] which will increase EXP gains.

Use the trained units to accomplish missions which are divided in 2 secions. Basic Norma which just give a moneytary reward which are on a timelimit and special Norma which have more specific requirements and no timelimits. Completing the special normas will reward with special scenes and grant you higher association rating.
    PS:And the first missions with japanese name seems to be broken. I've done them with a maxed character and all I get is C rank while she can S anything else.

Investing in the the relevant schools department raises the chance you find units with such traits I.E athletics investment leads to more units being part of the sports club and higher chance of PE teachers.
    PS: You must invest in tribute to association to unlock more special missions.

And here the system falls apart. Because the chance of attributes is fairly low and instead you can just Purchase almost any attribute to a unit which makes the entire system moot and a waste of money. This along with next part dragons gameplay down the drain.

Scenes, hold CTRL to skip/10
    The scenes showcase all customization which is nice. Whats a lot less nice is that most scenes got at least 3 versions which you will be forced ones to watch for EVERY.SINGLE.UNIT as they go up in training and level. This is nice on the first 3-4 girls but after that its a absolute drag that slows down gameplay and progress massively.

Replay
    It has a very good value for the first run but playing the game a 2nd time is just the exact thing all over with a new coat of paint. And trying to rewatch the scenes is a miserable time. The gameplay isnt interesting a 2nd time around and the replay seems to be locked to character ID or to the combinations you actually do it with.
    This means that the only way you can rewatch scenes in the extra section is to see with with the very units that did them. This makes all the customization pretty much useless for watching the actual scenes.
    You can watch the pure CG even with a newly made characters but

If im wrong about how replay works then thats evidence how confusing it is.

TL;DR
    Gameplays fine or below, Customization is pretty huge and very appreciated and replay value is attriocious and a 100% unlocked CG/scene savefile will probably never be availible