EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
71RGMxTUb9L._SY679_.jpg

Overview:
This game generates fully rendered 2D CG out from the kind of girl you create in the slave creator. If you make a petite short girl, she will be petite and short in the CG you gain, obviously she will share the same body pose as any other girl in the same situations, but her breast size, height, hair color and all that will be reflected in the CG.
Title: Custom Reido V
Original title: カスタムレイドV
Aliases : Custom Reido 5, Custom Raid 5
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship:No
Version: V1.05
Language: English
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

English Patch v2.02a: - -
Other:
Dialogue translation

CreateASlave.png GirlTraits.png MainManagementScreen.png SchoolGirlCG.png SchoolGirlCG1.png SolicitScreen.png SolicitScreen2.png SolicitScreenHover.png Title.png TrainingScreen.png SlaveCG.png SlaveCG1.png SlaveCG2.png SlaveCG3.png

Last edited:

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
hello, well, thanks for the share, but it's not working for me. I unzipp it, and try to launch the installer.exe, but i got a message, and it's not launching.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
hello, well, thanks for the share, but it's not working for me. I unzipp it, and try to launch the installer.exe, but i got a message, and it's not launching.
Its already installed..

Click the CR5.exe

Give me a poke if its still not working after that.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Could someone give me an a-okay if it works? Otherwise I need to check it. It works fine for me after all but then again its a very old installation I found on an old harddrive, so it could be newer systems cant run it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's... possible by any chance for links lower than the single one? Something like 700 MB or so? Because personally, I can't download 2.28 GB from MEGA ç_ç

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I can upload on another service if that would help?
If it's possible, anything else! Like GDrive, or Filebox or Nopy, something that can let me - and everyone else that has the same problem - download big file without problem!
Thank you so much, if possible c:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
If it's possible, anything else! Like GDrive, or Filebox or Nopy, something that can let me - and everyone else that has the same problem - download big file without problem!
Google drive link is up. Please tell me if it works for you after also using Japanese Locale (I am thinking thats why its not working for some people, because they arent used to playing Japanese games)

blackskylord

May 19, 2017
you can download with megadownloader

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated, Edited and Moved your thread :extremelyhappy:
Thanks for the Game Upload.
If you need any help with this post - just shoot me a PM.
Congrats !!!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
you can download with megadownloader
Not working! At least, for me, since it doesn't let me download big files :/

Google drive link is up. Please tell me if it works for you after also using Japanese Locale (I am thinking thats why its not working for some people, because they arent used to playing Japanese games)
I'll let you know! I was busy uploading something, but now I'll download immediately c:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Tested it - worked without issue.
Thanks again .

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes