May 10, 2017
Artificial girl 3, Artificial Academy 2, Streetfucker, Meishyoku no Reiki, , , Bunny Black 3, War Goddess Zero, SchoolMates 2, Demonion 2 Maou to sannin no Joou, Battle Raper 2, Biko 3, My Classmate is my slave, Idols Galore, Ikusa Otome Suvia, Itazura Gokuaku and so on.
Bro Streetfucker omg i've been looking for that game for like forever. and every time i find it online links to it are dead. Dude please upload that i've always wanted to play it ;~;

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Is there a way to skip all the boring bits and just have the character customisation and sex scenes?
Not completely, you can hold down Ctrl to skip text faster (Its a bit delayed, so if it does not work instantly, just hold it down)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Bro Streetfucker omg i've been looking for that game for like forever. and every time i find it online links to it are dead. Dude please upload that i've always wanted to play it ;~;
Eh, sure. I'll get around to it eventually, probs not tonight, nursing a headache and I wouldnt be able to concentrate about setting up a proper thread for it and all that.

Also only if you dont call me bro :p Never been huge on the whole "dude-bro" thing.

• Sad
Reactions: Quintessentialquin
May 10, 2017
Eh, sure. I'll get around to it eventually, probs not tonight, nursing a headache and I wouldnt be able to concentrate about setting up a proper thread for it and all that.

Also only if you dont call me bro :p Never been huge on the whole "dude-bro" thing.
Take your time man. Rest first Just knowing you able to upload it is good enough for me. So it doesn't matter when you do it :':)eazyHype:

Also sorry won't do the bro thing again. The term just naturally comes out at this point(Since i say it so often). So i tend to say/type it on reflex.....if that makes sense :oops:
But yeah won't happen again :coldsweat:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hmm. Mind control How do you do it?
Slave Rank is E
Resistant Status
Virgin.

But can't use it.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm. Mind control How do you do it?
Slave Rank is E
Resistant Status
Virgin.

But can't use it.
No idea :p years since I last played. I think theres a Wikia on the game. try searching for it "Custom Reido 5 Wikia"

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I didn't even know this had english interface this one of the ones I wanted to try but never found it playable enough for me. Thanks big time for this.

May 10, 2017
Just finished downloading
Started it and it works perfectly fine love it already
I'll be digging into this for the next couple of days :FeelsGoodMan:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Just finished downloading
Started it and it works perfectly fine love it already
I'll be digging into this for the next couple of days :FeelsGoodMan:
Glad you enjoy it. I figured with all these games claiming to be "slave training" games, you guys should see a proper slave training game before you could make an informed decision on how good it is :p

Like giving you a proper meal after having you live off spunk and bread for years.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
It sounds interesting, but is it any good? Or even worth downloading?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
It sounds interesting, but is it any good? Or even worth downloading?
I personally would say so, and a number of people agree. It has lots of content since the CG's include how you make the girl look, if you look at the screenshots you can see the CG reflecting how I made the girl. (I just clicked the randomize button, but you can chose hair, breast size, height, eye shape etc).

I would say try it and make your own judgement, just know that the interface is the only thing translated, and you will need AppLocale or setting your pc to Japanese locale to play.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
I played only the 5th and then the 4th and then I dabbled in the one about you being a private eye whose wife got kidnapped by slave traders.

But the 4th game is inplayable because theres so many untranslated options that its a pain in the arse to play.

The private eye one, I dont think I even got to the first slave part yet. I think I just checked if it worked with the translation and forgot about it XD (I have about 200 gb worth of installed hentai games, and 80 gb of installation files,. not counting the about 200gb of hentai games I havent organized into folders and are still sticking around in my downloads folder).

Though to be fair, my favorite games developer might be Eushully, I love their mix of Strategy game, slave trainer and hentai.

I wish their newest game would get translated, fuck the story, but damn I want to play it.. Building a town, invading other countries and shit? Thats pretty awesome.

I should look for the Space strategy game I played a while back, thats fully translated, its about you being a Starship commander and dealing with diplomacy in the universe, each country has their own star system. (Europe, Russia etc), and you either invade their star systems, taking them for yourself, or deal with them diplomatically.
Ok, the space strategy game has me interested, the only other Hgame I recall to be about it was Rai 7, and that game was fucking amazing, so anything else under the same umbrella has my attention. Do you remember what was it called?.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Ok, the space strategy game has me interested, the only other Hgame I recall to be about it was Rai 7, and that game was fucking amazing, so anything else under the same umbrella has my attention. Do you remember what was it called?.
Nothing as involved as that :) Its more of a multiple choice game with strategy combat in it.

you get choices, you chose a choice, the choice has good and bad side effects, one country (star system) declares war due to your actions. You beat them back (Or lose if you're shit and havent upgraded your ships) and take over their worlds slowly, depending on what worlds you take over you get different CG's (The different countries will also try to take over each other).

Rai7 seems interesting, but I just lose interest when a game "borrows" CG's from other games, it takes me out of the experience when the drawing style suddenly change, or I recognise a CG from another game in it.

I can however point you towards 2 other games by Eushully thats a lot more involved and strategic where your choices really matter since you can either end up with the whole world against you, or you can create lasting alliances as the different countries war among themselves.
<--- First one, you used to be a hero, you somehow got turned into a demon and you crowned yourself demon king or some such thing. Its half strategy and half slave training. The elf country sent you their princess to be a prisoner of war to keep an alliance going, they will send a witch once in a while to check on her virginity as you are not allowed to take it (However, if you are strong enough to withstand them you can take her virginity and eventually impregnate her with a demon-child that can be strong late game)
<--- Second game, basically like the first one, except you arent a demon, you're a commander in a country in the middle of a world war or some such, your attention is split between the world map, the town map (Where you build your town) and combat. I've been wanting to play that game for sooo long, but its literally unplayable (For me at least) without some kind of interface translation since theres a million buttons.

I have both games laying around somewhere if interested. I'll see if I cant find that space games name for you, its been a while and I know I deleted it years ago since I had to make the "tough" decision of removing shit so I had room for other stuff back when I still lived at home, and since I moved out at the age of 17 I can only remember very little of it xD I'll see if I can jumpstart my memory.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Aha! Found it! Same dev that made Daibanchou -Big bang age- a game about you being the schools "boss" and about you taking over all other schools in the country, lots of sexual content, lots of choices, and if depending on your choices you get more and more "special" soldiers (Basically, if you make the right choice you might be able to recruit a heroine into your army, if you dont make the right choice she might get raped and run away, or join the enemy) helping you take over the districts easier (Since you also need to defend them after taking them over)

Heres the space game, its got a full translation:

Reactions: AntonZap

friar787

Dec 27, 2016
From the description you gave I figured you were talking about Daiteikoku. Fair warning to anyone looking to dl it only the main routes and interface are in english most of the side content never got translated, and with all Alicesoft games it likes to cheat.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Wow! This is grindy as fuuuuuuck. I don't even know half of what I'm doing because some of the features seemed to have only been explained in the untranslated story.

Like how do you get them past Docile level? Increasing training level doesn't seem to work, or do you just need a way higher level? And what's the "investment" thing for?

Or, hell, does anyone have cheats or maybe a trainer? Or maybe a save file with high stats that would make it easier to train bitches.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes