Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I have a lot of these older games laying around if you guys are interested. I was in the middle of removing some of them when I realized you guys might be interested in seeing them. I've been playing this pervy shite since my teens (I'm 26 now) so it would be understandable if I have some games you guys have never even heard of.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I have a lot of these older games laying around if you guys are interested. I was in the middle of removing some of them when I realized you guys might be interested in seeing them. I've been playing this pervy shite since my teens (I'm 26 now) so it would be understandable if I have some games you guys have never even heard of.
I'm a big fan of Kiss games. Too bad most of their games only get UI translation and partials.
But i especially liked their trainer games, the old Custom Raido Fantasy 3 was my favorite of the series with the cute evil vampire queen you were playing :FeelsGoodMan:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I'm a big fan of Kiss games. Too bad most of their games only get UI translation and partials.
But i especially liked their trainer games, the old Custom Raido Fantasy 3 was my favorite of the series with the cute evil vampire queen you were playing :FeelsGoodMan:
I played only the 5th and then the 4th and then I dabbled in the one about you being a private eye whose wife got kidnapped by slave traders.

But the 4th game is unplayable because theres so many untranslated options that its a pain in the arse to play.

The private eye one, I dont think I even got to the first slave part yet. I think I just checked if it worked with the translation and forgot about it XD (I have about 200 gb worth of installed hentai games, and 80 gb of installation files,. not counting the about 200gb of hentai games I havent organized into folders and are still sticking around in my downloads folder).

Though to be fair, my favorite games developer might be Eushully, I love their mix of Strategy game, slave trainer and hentai.

I wish their newest game would get translated, fuck the story, but damn I want to play it.. Building a town, invading other countries and shit? Thats pretty awesome.

I should look for the Space strategy game I played a while back, thats fully translated, its about you being a Starship commander and dealing with diplomacy in the universe, each country has their own star system. (Europe, Russia etc), and you either invade their star systems, taking them for yourself, or deal with them diplomatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: moosol3211

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you've by any chance this one that this user requested

I would be eternally grateful! It's always from KISS (Partial patch, yep) - of course if you can since seems that it's.. big enough and probably splitting in part it's the best xD

And about the game, for me personally works only with Locale Emulator. Japanese AppLocale gives me an error, sadly :/

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
If you've by any chance this one that this user requested

I would be eternally grateful! It's always from KISS (Partial patch, yep) - of course if you can since seems that it's.. big enough and probably splitting in part it's the best XD

And about the game, for me personally works only with Locale Emulator. Japanese AppLocale gives me an error, sadly :/
I do have that game, yeah.
Lemme check if I can find it.

*EDIT*
Game is too large for me to want to pack and then upload, I did help you out by finding a site where you can get a torrent for it. Its not the site I got it from originally, but its a backup/archived version of the site I originally got it from since the site owner of the original site closed ít down.

Reactions: Twistty

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I played only the 5th and then the 4th and then I dabbled in the one about you being a private eye whose wife got kidnapped by slave traders.

But the 4th game is inplayable because theres so many untranslated options that its a pain in the arse to play.

The private eye one, I dont think I even got to the first slave part yet. I think I just checked if it worked with the translation and forgot about it XD (I have about 200 gb worth of installed hentai games, and 80 gb of installation files,. not counting the about 200gb of hentai games I havent organized into folders and are still sticking around in my downloads folder).

Though to be fair, my favorite games developer might be Eushully, I love their mix of Strategy game, slave trainer and hentai.

I wish their newest game would get translated, fuck the story, but damn I want to play it.. Building a town, invading other countries and shit? Thats pretty awesome.

I should look for the Space strategy game I played a while back, thats fully translated, its about you being a Starship commander and dealing with diplomacy in the universe, each country has their own star system. (Europe, Russia etc), and you either invade their star systems, taking them for yourself, or deal with them diplomatically.
Eushully looks great too, unfortunately so few of their games got a translation. You should ask a moderator and then open a topic in general discussion or in the request threads, don't want to go too much offtopic in this thread :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I do have that game, yeah.
Lemme check if I can find it.

*EDIT*
Game is too large for me to want to pack and then upload, I did help you out by finding a site where you can get a torrent for it. Its not the site I got it from originally, but its a backup/archived version of the site I originally got it from since the site owner of the original site closed ít down.
I thought so XD
Still, thank you so much! Tonight i'll try and download, but.. something tells me that it will not be that easy since it's an old game and nearly everyone probably already have it in their HD. So seeding it's highly unlikely, but never say never.
For the other games... what are their titles? I'm curious to know! (of course not all of them, if there are many XD)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I thought so XD
Still, thank you so much! Tonight i'll try and download, but.. something tells me that it will not be that easy since it's an old game and nearly everyone probably already have it in their HD. So seeding it's highly unlikely, but never say never.
For the other games... what are their titles? I'm curious to know! (of course not all of them, if there are many XD)
Artificial girl 3, Artificial Academy 2, Streetfucker, Meishyoku no Reiki, , , Bunny Black 3, War Goddess Zero, SchoolMates 2, Demonion 2 Maou to sannin no Joou, Battle Raper 2, Biko 3, My Classmate is my slave, Idols Galore, Ikusa Otome Suvia, Itazura Gokuaku and so on.

Reactions: brynhildr

Loganwhite

Jun 11, 2017
Im a noob to these sort of games. Is there a way for the text between characters to be displayed in english? ive downloaded the Locale Emulator and got the game running. but id like to read whats being said! :)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I agree a bit with Logan.. i figured out how to get through a day with training.. at least most of the main UI elements in english help. Course... i have a feeling alot of the text is probably " no dont do that.. no.. wait... feels good.. no dont stop..." kind of thing. It is a trainer game after all.. and the text already gets old after several repated trainings.. so i can only imagine like other games of the type, after a few cycles.. you arent missing anything in the text really, its all about the action.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Im a noob to these sort of games. Is there a way for the text between characters to be displayed in english? ive downloaded the Locale Emulator and got the game running. but id like to read whats being said! :)
Translation Aggregator with ITH probably (Because ITH hook the text and Translation Aggregator translate, or you can paste the text on Google translate directly) it's the best way to understand something! Keep in mind though that the translation is based on Google translate, so not.. really reliable XD

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I agree a bit with Logan.. i figured out how to get through a day with training.. at least most of the main UI elements in english help. Course... i have a feeling alot of the text is probably " no dont do that.. no.. wait... feels good.. no dont stop..." kind of thing. It is a trainer game after all.. and the text already gets old after several repated trainings.. so i can only imagine like other games of the type, after a few cycles.. you arent missing anything in the text really, its all about the action.
Pretty much, theres an option before you click okay to the training schedule that lets you skip images already seen before, of course you can also hold down ctrl to skip text.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I've updated the main thread with a link to a guide on ITH and Translation Aggregator, two programs that helps you understand the text. ITH hooks into the game to try and get the text (Mind you, not every game is easy to hook into, and some are impossible, but the majority of games allows ITH to hook into it and extract the text), it then copies the text it just hooked into your clip board (Basically saves the currently text on the screen as if ctrl + c) Translation Aggregator then pulls out the text (Basically ctrl + v) into itself where it machine translates it with Google translator or one of the other translators it has.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
"1 - Use Japanese Locale (Or AppLocale) to run!!!"
Thank you, it's working now ^.~
Glad to hear friend. I apologise that I didnt realise that might be an issue sooner. I basically always have my pc set to Japanese locale since I got so many Japanese games, and without it all those letters turn into [] :p

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes