Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I have no problems with the game on Win10. Only ITH doesnt work because of the creators update, using ITHVNR solved the problem.

Is that right? Only the editor seems "uncensored", is a additional patch required?
Nope, the mod that moves my thread and made it pretty changed my "Censorship: Yes, partial" to "Censorship: No" :p I guess he does not see that tiny mosaic as censorship

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the links, I'll check them out.

Also, W10 user here, I couldn't get ITH to even launch, but after smashing my head agaisnt the wall for some time, I found that VNR paired with Locale Emulator worked perfectly. So, people who want another text hooker can give that a try.
Hmm, I cant help anyone with Windows 10, I've decided not to get it since it basically decides what you can and cannot play. Any game with outdated DRM will be blocked as pirated software. For example, you cant play Black and White 1 on Windows 10, even if you have it legit, because the DRM is no longer being maintained, and as such Windwos 10 sees it as pirated software.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, so here is my issue... About after like an hour or so of google, frustration and depression from lack of anime tiddies, I got ITHVNR working, with TA... But I can't find a way to get Atlas. Anyone know of any way to get said program? As they no longer offer a trial.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, so here is my issue... About after like an hour or so of google, frustration and depression from lack of anime tiddies, I got ITHVNR working, with TA... But I can't find a way to get Atlas. Anyone know of any way to get said program? As they no longer offer a trial.
Here's a download for
Install that, then apply
And finally, use this as

Don't open the program after installing, but before cracking, you'll fuck things up.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
G
Here's a download for
Install that, then apply
And finally, use this as

Don't open the program after installing, but before cracking, you'll fuck things up.
Got it, way better than google's translation hah. Thank you :D

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Here's a download for
Install that, then apply
And finally, use this as

I'll add them to the thread so other people dont have to troll through all the replies for them. Good job mate :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
About all of this, ITH and TA, I've a question (and I was debating with myself till' now, not knowing the exact answer):
These two programs... doesn't work like, for example, Chiitrans right? I mean, they don't translate immediately the Japanese text that ITH hook, or yes? Because from the guide that you, Etar, posted on the OP and from some answers inside that topic on Fuwanovel, this isn't at all a translate program. Rather TA just gives you a meaning from various dictionary and it's up to you undestand the whole speech. Instead Chiitrans and VNR (this after installing the needed dictionaries) translate in real time, giving you even the meaning for the words!

Or am I wrong? D:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
About all of this, ITH and TA, I've a question (and I was debating with myself till' now, not knowing the exact answer):
These two programs... doesn't work like, for example, Chiitrans right? I mean, they don't translate immediately the Japanese text that ITH hook, or yes? Because from the guide that you, Etar, posted on the OP and from some answers inside that topic on Fuwanovel, this isn't at all a translate program. Rather TA just gives you a meaning from various dictionary and it's up to you undestand the whole speech. Instead Chiitrans and VNR (this after installing the needed dictionaries) translate in real time, giving you even the meaning for the words!

Or am I wrong? D:
Heya, writing this from phone, so excuse bad grammar etc. (Fat fingers)
Ith hooks into the games text, it reads the current text being displayed on the screen and then basically does a Ctrl + C on the entire text, Translator Aggregator then checks for any new text currently saved in your clipboard (Basically the part of the memory that holds anything you have ctrl + c'ed.

So, when Ith copies the text into the clipboard, TA does a ctrl+v into itself and hooks up with one of the translators it has access to, such as Google translate etc.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Heya, writing this from phone, so excuse bad grammar etc. (Fat fingers)
Ith hooks into the games text, it reads the current text being displayed on the screen and then basically does a Ctrl + C on the entire text, Translator Aggregator then checks for any new text currently saved in your clipboard (Basically the part of the memory that holds anything you have ctrl + c'ed.

So, when Ith copies the text into the clipboard, TA does a ctrl+v into itself and hooks up with one of the translators it has access to, such as Google translate etc.
Don't worry XD

About your reply, yeah I know what ITH and TA do, but my question was: they translate in real time? Because like I said from some screens on the Fuwanovel thread, ATLAS (and.. maybe the other that I don't know if it's another dictionary (never heard of it before) is just a simple dictionary! Like this, borrowing their last picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By this seems that they don't translate at all in real time, but they just gives you a meaning for every words when you "hop" onto the words with your mouse!

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Don't worry XD

About your reply, yeah I know what ITH and TA do, but my question was: they translate in real time? Because like I said from some screens on the Fuwanovel thread, ATLAS (and.. maybe the other that I don't know if it's another dictionary (never heard of it before) is just a simple dictionary! Like this, borrowing their last picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By this seems that they don't translate at all in real time, but they just gives you a meaning for every words when you "hop" onto the words with your mouse!
Yes TA does (If we're thinking of the same kind of "real time") IF you have TA open and you copy a sentence in Japanese, it will instantly post the line into itself and translate

Fizu_KuHa

Jan 12, 2017
Oh, thats what you meant. Ehm, you can use Cheat_Engine, its a bit hit and miss, but it does work if you're willing to try enough :p
I was able to get infinite cash with cheat engine. Still a bit disappointed that the game is in japanese but whatever

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes TA does (If we're thinking of the same kind of "real time") IF you have TA open and you copy a sentence in Japanese, it will instantly post the line into itself and translate
Now that I think about it, maybe we don't have the same kind of "real time" xD
But anyway, what I meant was something like this
e.png

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Now that I think about it, maybe we don't have the same kind of "real time" XD
But anyway, what I meant was something like this
View attachment 20255
Yes, like that. The moment ITH Copies ANYTHING into the clipboard, TA will translate it, which is why if you play a game with text skipping available, and you skip text, you can literally see as whole lines get added to TA in real time.

The moment ITH adds anything to the virtual clipboard from the game, TA gets it. and ITH also gets the text as it appears, if you slow it down, you can see ITH adding text word for word to its clipboard that TA translates as soon as ITH gets it :p I've not ever seen any delay, unless I just skipped 5 pages of text, and it has to catch up with it, then sometimes it comes up with a "translating 100/400 words", which usually takes about 2 seconds.

Reactions: brynhildr

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I was able to get infinite cash with cheat engine. Still a bit disappointed that the game is in japanese but whatever
Not much we can do. I dont remember how well ITH and TA works with it, but you could give it a try, it would be machine translated, but it might get you an insight into whats going on. You get used to the machine translations after a while :p kinda like playing a game with horrible English, eventually the Engrish just becomes English in your head.

Though it does take some time to get used to the translators translating "Dick" as "Schlong" and breasts as "Milk"

furry_me

Mar 11, 2017
Got it working!

Crashed with Applocale, hf papplock and such programs but when i changed my settings "Format, location and system local" it started like a charm.

You can find these under "Control Panel\Clock, Language and Region"

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Got it working!

Crashed with Applocale, hf papplock and such programs but when i changed my settings "Format, location and system local" it started like a charm.

You can find these under "Control Panel\Clock, Language and Region"
My system is always set to Japanese :p you can have a Japanese locale but still have an English interface

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's possible to remove the mosaic censoring ?
Nope, you can't! It's a standard nowadays for Japanese title.

i have a issue with the games not in eng and idk what to do
Because the game it's not completely English, only partial. The only thing that is translated is the UI, actions and something like that. If you want to understand what the girls say (and you say), you've to follow the instruction in the OP - ITH plus Translation Aggregator!
Also, like you said if you don't know what to do there's a "Quick explanation" spoiler in the OP, to give you an idea of everything!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes