tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
So the download and installation worked and you just cannot start it? Have you done the locale/unicode things?

Sitis2

May 1, 2018
For those who still have trouble running it try putting the folder in your desktop
for me it helped. Don't forget locale.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I get this, even when I start it with Jap local admin
I know this is late - But the reason you're getting those icons instead of text is simply because you arent running the game with AppLocale or LocaleEmulator.

Basically, your pc doesnt know how to show Japanese signs, so it exchanges them with what ever is closest to the character code it should have had.

Look for LocaleEmulator, install that, then rightclick the EXE and go under "LocaleEmulator" and launch it with Japanese locales.

Reactions: DJD

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I did do that. That's what brought that up
That is odd. You may be forced to simply switch your pc from English locale to Japanese Locale.

(Control panel -> Region and Language -> 4th tab (Administrative) -> Change System Locale)

Then choose Japanese. It requires a restart at this point.

If you want to change back, then its the same deal, except in the language you had before you changed it obv.
Also, try and do what that other bloke did, put the game on your desktop or something thats not too far into your folders. Some Japanese games have issues running if their path is like "C:/Game/Game1/game2/SomeGame/Rawr/AnotherFolder/blah blah". So try and keep the path small, some games also have issues if the path has spaces in it. For example, Black and White 1 had issues running on some systems if any of the folders it was put in, had spaces.

Also, if you dont hit "reply" to my message, then I have no idea you answered.

I only found out you responded by pure chance because someone liked a comment I put on here ages ago.

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
I did do that. That's what brought that up
dude, you need to have admin privilages on pc.
Don't put or instal the game on c:\programfiles or (86). Preffered other partition or disk.
Download and instal with admin priv
After instal edit profile and above save select run in japanese (admin)
Below Japan and UTC + 09:00
check run as admin - fake registry - fake system ui = save.
Go to your CR5 folder and rmb on cr5.exe select run in japanese.
If it dont work, you are not admin or your downloaded game is corrupted.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Can't run it even with Jap Applocale. Tried with normal, nope, tried with admin privs, nope. Koikatsu runs perfect. Soooo I take it's not my computer or something. I guess I will skip it...

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
Can't run it even with Jap Applocale. Tried with normal, nope, tried with admin privs, nope. Koikatsu runs perfect. Soooo I take it's not my computer or something. I guess I will skip it...
go to sukebei nyaa and download a package of 1-5 custom raido. I guarantee you image from that package is goood

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I was about to complain that it didn't run even though I have AppLocale and I run it with Japanese admin and I have my computer set to Japan for it's Locale (since I play a shite ton of VNs) and I still got the first error posted on this thread, but I just had to unzip the package again and it worked...for some reason...wat?
Besides that, thanks for the upload! Even if it's a relatively old game, I love being able to have my own custom girl in the cut scenes. Just 2 things (and I apologize if these were already answered in a previous post or on another thread):
1) Is there a mod for English translation of the dialogue on somewhere like hongfire? Or should I look on Sukebei for a pack with something like this, and
2) Is there any way I can just freely make a girl of my choosing with attributes that I want right off the bat? I'm willing to grind this game out, but if there's a shortcut so that I can get to the good stuff, then I'll gladly take it.
Thanks~!

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
I was about to complain that it didn't run even though I have AppLocale and I run it with Japanese admin and I have my computer set to Japan for it's Locale (since I play a shite ton of VNs) and I still got the first error posted on this thread, but I just had to unzip the package again and it worked...for some reason...wat?
Besides that, thanks for the upload! Even if it's a relatively old game, I love being able to have my own custom girl in the cut scenes. Just 2 things (and I apologize if these were already answered in a previous post or on another thread):
1) Is there a mod for English translation of the dialogue on somewhere like hongfire? Or should I look on Sukebei for a pack with something like this, and
2) Is there any way I can just freely make a girl of my choosing with attributes that I want right off the bat? I'm willing to grind this game out, but if there's a shortcut so that I can get to the good stuff, then I'll gladly take it.
Thanks~!
1. I did not find story translation.
2. You can only make boobs atributes (flat chest, avarage, huge chest) and glasses on.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
1. I did not find story translation.
2. You can only make boobs atributes (flat chest, avarage, huge chest) and glasses on.
Alright, thanks. Even just the boob alterations are good enough for me. Sad about no story translation, but that's whatever I guess..

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
Alright, thanks. Even just the boob alterations are good enough for me. Sad about no story translation, but that's whatever I guess..
Bro, this atributs are all bout game. Higher lvl of investments into athletic/entertaiment etc, more rare atributes to find in school map. Besides you can buy atributes for your slave:)

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Bro, this atributs are all bout game. Higher lvl of investments into athletic/entertaiment etc, more rare atributes to find in school map. Besides you can buy atributes for your slave:)
Is that just a training thing, or is there an option to just straight up buy these attributes? If there's a wiki that has all this stuff, then you can point me that was too.

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
Is that just a training thing, or is there an option to just straight up buy these attributes? If there's a wiki that has all this stuff, then you can point me that was too.
No. Ingame menu is Solication (something like that, here is a map of a school. If you point at the field to play sports an menu will come up with untranslated text, lvl 1-5 (1lvl is lowest chance of getting a girl, 5 is almost 100 i think, but it cost much much more) and atributes (by clicking a table will came up, what unique atribute she can get). Next day, on same field atributtes will be different. I won't tell you if you could buy all atributes but lot of them, for sure. But don't get used to a girl. I think if terror lvl get past 9k point, she will learn much slower, and earn much less if you designate this girl to a mission. I think max lvl of your slave harem is 6, althought i got 5. Much of text from missions are untranslated, so i dont know quite sure what it is...

here you go

edit// i know i added wiki to custom 3d, but beside graphic it did not change that much. Game mechanics are mostly same

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
No. Ingame menu is Solication (something like that, here is a map of a school. If you point at the field to play sports an menu will come up with untranslated text, lvl 1-5 (1lvl is lowest chance of getting a girl, 5 is almost 100 i think, but it cost much much more) and atributes (by clicking a table will came up, what unique atribute she can get). Next day, on same field atributtes will be different. I won't tell you if you could buy all atributes but lot of them, for sure. But don't get used to a girl. I think if terror lvl get past 9k point, she will learn much slower, and earn much less if you designate this girl to a mission. I think max lvl of your slave harem is 6, althought i got 5. Much of text from missions are untranslated, so i dont know quite sure what it is...

here you go

edit// i know i added wiki to custom 3d, but beside graphic it did not change that much. Game mechanics are mostly same
Thanks for the help.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes