Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
Hi there i installed the game but i have a problem everything seems to be in Japanese
the patch is not working for some reason can someone help me?

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Hi there i installed the game but i have a problem everything seems to be in Japanese
you have to start the game using japanese applocale.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Soo, I tried starting the game via locale emulator, as well as changing my pcs locale to japanese, both didn't work it just shows me a window with gibberish and a red X (well it's white, but the area around it is red), tried this with 2 different dls, also tried downloading it from somewhere else, which just has completely different issues, but also just doesnt start. I also tried starting it with compatibility mode for windows 7, didn't change a thing (running on windows 10, intel i7 and a gtx 1080)

rugga

Jan 13, 2018
Soo, I tried starting the game via locale emulator, as well as changing my pcs locale to japanese, both didn't work it just shows me a window with gibberish and a red X (well it's white, but the area around it is red), tried this with 2 different dls, also tried downloading it from somewhere else, which just has completely different issues, but also just doesnt start. I also tried starting it with compatibility mode for windows 7, didn't change a thing (running on windows 10, intel i7 and a gtx 1080)
run whit local-emulator
needs japanese settings to start

lastly1

Dec 1, 2018
Is the version on the very first post V+ or just base V? I saw that someone on this thread mentioned that they had V+ but did they upload it in the end?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I'm using japan locale but I still have text that's in Japanese, any ideas why?
Japan locale is simply to make sure you have the font for the Japanese letters. Without the Japan locale, any Japanese text would simply be squares [], or the game might not run at all.

Only the UI is translated.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Is the version on the very first post V+ or just base V? I saw that someone on this thread mentioned that they had V+ but did they upload it in the end?
I believe its V+, though I honestly cannot remember.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Its already installed. Just run the game.

WTH496

Dec 6, 2018
Japan locale is simply to make sure you have the font for the Japanese letters. Without the Japan locale, any Japanese text would simply be squares [], or the game might not run at all.

Only the UI is translated.
I see, I see, any ideas on how to get it to translate?

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Any hacked save file or something like that?
Also any info on how girls lvl up (From reluctant to docile etc)?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I see, I see, any ideas on how to get it to translate?
Learn Japanese?

The current UI translations were made by other people like you and me. Theres a lot of translation groups out there, but they do it for free, so many projects rarely get more than a UI translation.

You can try and search around, but the game is very old, and the UI translation I've added was one I found years and years ago when I first found the game, I cant even find the translation anymore since the website no longer exists, so its going to be hard to find someone that translated anymore than just the UI.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Any hacked save file or something like that?
Also any info on how girls lvl up (From reluctant to docile etc)?
Try using Cheat Engine, I used that ages ago to cheat around, but honestly, the game just doesnt work well with cheating since most of the CG comes from the girls as you train different areas. Theres no such thing as a "Super" girl that would allow you to see all CG's. Some CG's have opposite requirements to unlock.-

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Try using Cheat Engine, I used that ages ago to cheat around, but honestly, the game just doesnt work well with cheating since most of the CG comes from the girls as you train different areas. Theres no such thing as a "Super" girl that would allow you to see all CG's. Some CG's have opposite requirements to unlock.-
Still got the Hex Codes?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes