Etar

Jul 17, 2017
It's possible to remove the mosaic censoring ?
Its in built, not a layer on top of the picture, well.. Not really, but if you remove it, you will have a girl as smooth as a barbie doll :p

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Ugh fucking windows 10 it broke my locale emulator it just asks for me to turn off my antivirus which have and it still doesnt fucking work I wish I could go back to windows 7

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Ugh fucking windows 10 it broke my locale emulator it just asks for me to turn off my antivirus which have and it still doesnt fucking work I wish I could go back to windows 7
Download this:
Then extract it into the game folder, or extract it to its own folder and copy all the files and folders into the game folder of the japanese game you want to play. Then go into the game folder and drag and drop the game's .exe file over the ntleasWin.exe file. Change the font to MS PGothic in the Font Select menu. Then chose Save and Run and the game will play in japanese locale. Works in Windows 10.

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
Anyone know the hidden requirements for the special requests? All wikis that anyone links to anywhere for this game seem to have been scrubbed from existence...

Reactions: Gitafeda

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So what exactly are the parameters needed to get past the Obedient Level? I seem stuck there.
Also, my slave is literally 9999 in every stat besides allure. And still shes just obedient, what else am I to do?

Last edited:

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Reviving thread just to let you know you're fucked if you want anything more than this..

Any V+ torrents are either dead in the water or close enough to that there's no point

GG tho

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
If you don't want to change your local than use applocale or a emu to emulate a japanese local machine

Hexagon_

Sep 16, 2017
Reviving thread just to let you know you're fucked if you want anything more than this..

Any V+ torrents are either dead in the water or close enough to that there's no point

GG tho
Nah there's a torrent out there with all CustomRaid games that's still going fine, can find it on most of your standard websites just make sure you search using the katakana name.

May 14, 2017
what an idiot i am, i did not see the "Japanese Text/English Interface" bit, I cannot read Japanese so its unplayable for me, it runs tho just cannot read the text.

Yumm

Dec 7, 2017
It is said that there is no censorship, but the censorship is still there. :test2:
Finally I found a game where I can edit the girls (and eventually prevent cocks popping up on my screen), but it's so sad that I can not appreciate this beautiful art behind the mosaic.

• Sad
Reactions: probka11111

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Whats the difference between the normal and the V+ version? I have seen there is a patch for both of them, but the version here is apparently the regular one, and is "only" about 2.3 GB big.

Im currently finishing a download of a V+ version thats about 3.4 GB. Wondering if thats just useless padded things as audio files in crappy formats or actual content.

Not sure if it would even warrant a new thread, or could just be posted here as an "update". Never really uploaded something but might look into it if its wanted.

Lots of questions.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Whats the difference between the normal and the V+ version? I have seen there is a patch for both of them, but the version here is apparently the regular one, and is "only" about 2.3 GB big.

Im currently finishing a download of a V+ version thats about 3.4 GB. Wondering if thats just useless padded things as audio files in crappy formats or actual content.

Not sure if it would even warrant a new thread, or could just be posted here as an "update". Never really uploaded something but might look into it if its wanted.

Lots of questions.
I'd like a link for that, if possible.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
V+ is the expansion as far as I recall. Should have some new events/special requests and maybe some new training actions. Basically it's (with) DLC. From before DLC became a thing.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I'd like a link for that, if possible.
Its an annoying 7 part download from anime sharing, found under a lot of threads that only have several dead links. So would have to upload that when its done, maybe as a whole to a not so crappy uploader as the one im downloading it from.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Alright finished it, and file folder, file name and size points to it in fact being the V+ version. Only thing is that its an iso, so need to mount and install it. And the installer is in japanese. Still wondering how this thread/game is even here, when its not completly translated.

Well anyway, I might ask around how to upload something here, or if I can just drop a link.

Edit: Ugh its not even a standalone, needs to be installed on the original. Pretty big for that.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes