VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Custom Scene Act 1: Okemia [v1.0] [F. Lord]

1. 4.00 star(s)

chaughton22

This is an excellent standalone scene/kinetic novel starring one of the cutest characters from Dark Magic (which has above average HS models, IMO). Approximate playtime was 20-30 minutes. I would compare this favorably against most Holiday specials and other similar side stories; they tend to be little more than group sex teasers to keep patrons on (most aren't worth a download imo). This one focuses on a single popular character and shows them from a very different perspective than we had seen in main game.

This story does not take place in the world of Dark Magic, they just took Okemia; the setting is a modern bedroom, Okemia is a student and MC is a new tutor. Also, Okemia is a virgin in this scenario, as opposed to DM where she was already
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I appreciated being able to participate in her first time, although I thought there could have been more emphasis put on that aspect.

Only real complaint is that the initial dialogue is clunky, but once it gets moving it's acceptable. Worth a download and playthrough, especially if Okemia is a favorite of yours.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JeremyCole300

F. Lord does it again.
    Simple quick little story using Okemia from dark Magic. The game is short and plays like a kinetic Novel. The character models look good and the renders look nice too.No heavy choices just a simple game thats fun to play.