Collection Unity Completed CUTE ANIME GIRLS Bundle [Final] [CUTE ANIME GIRLS]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
Does anyone more experienced with the site know how to appeal to get a listing removed? Nazi shit isn't funny. It's fucking 2020. Could this be any more tone deaf? Seeing all the nazi dogwhistles in the comments makes me sick. This has no place here.
i agree. this wehraboo shit isnt funny, its poison what did fuck up many communities/boards.
here is is a good reason here why kinkshaming isnt per se a bad thing. :rolleyes:

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
Develop a sense of humor.
Develop a sense of live and let live.
If you don't like it, move on.
There's more than a few games on here that I don't like. I move on. I don't troll the pages.
Here's a question. Why are you getting so butthurt defending Nazi's right to be here?

That's fucked up. Neo-nazis are out there murdering folks and you're white knighting them. Going so far as to call someone who says Nazis shouldn't have a place here "a troll".

Reexamine your choices.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Here's a question. Why are you getting so butthurt defending Nazi's right to be here?

That's fucked up. Neo-nazis are out there murdering folks and you're white knighting them. Going so far as to call someone who says Nazis shouldn't have a place here "a troll".

Reexamine your choices.
No. I said "I don't troll the pages." That's opposed to someone else, trolling this page.
I'm not butthurt over anything, but get over it. We're on a site with games where the MCs rape their mothers, sisters, etc. I think those butthurt over this page need to move on.

asdffdsa1

Dec 1, 2018

Reexamine your choices.
Calm down this isn't real life bud.
All we want to do here as meeman said is to rape our slaves on a norwegian flower stealing website

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
No. I said "I don't troll the pages." That's opposed to someone else, trolling this page.
I'm not butthurt over anything, but get over it. We're on a site with games where the MCs rape their mothers, sisters, etc. I think those butthurt over this page need to move on.
Amazing. No introspection whatsoever.
It's almost impressive.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: meeman

asdffdsa1

Dec 1, 2018
Amazing. No introspection whatsoever.
It's almost impressive.
I'm not sure what your talking about. I woke up this morning and had to rape every single one of my six slaves. It was a lot of work. Then I raided a nearby village and slaughtered all the men and women over 20. The rest I took to the slave market. My daughter asked me if she could go outside and I told her no because her sole purpose in life is to get married.

Life as a 1700s barbary pirate is hard so I don't get a lot of time for introspection.
You seem kinda cool, don't go to the north african coast tomorrow.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I'm not sure what your talking about. I woke up this morning and had to rape every single one of my six slaves. It was a lot of work. Then I raided a nearby village and slaughtered all the men and women over 20. The rest I took to the slave market. My daughter asked me if she could go outside and I told her no because her sole purpose in life is to get married.

Life as a 1700s barbary pirate is hard so I don't get a lot of time for introspection.
You seem kinda cool, don't go to the north african coast tomorrow.
As long as you fantasized that you were a slave-driving rapist pirate, jihadi, warlord, dungeon master, mass-murderer of the not nazi variety, everything's ok, and you won't hurt Zoey's feelings, so long as there was no iron cross in the scenery.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes