Unreal Engine - Completed - Cute Honey: Bunny Girl [Final] [Cute girl]

1. 2.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

The story in this game is absent. The only reason you may want to play this is for the CGI. There's not too many scenes and and each of them is locked behind a different stage.
    This would'nt be a problem if the gameplay wasn't so frustrating. Maybe it's me. Maybe I overlooked it, but you will play the game through try and error, not completeley sure if your strategy will result into anything until the very end.

There's a point in which I could't even get over the level, (lvl 5 or 6) if you want a challenge, you may enjoy it, but I don't think trying over and over is worth it for a simple CGI
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 3.5/5, a tower defense game with unique mechanics and really good H scenes

Gameplay 3.5/5, Tower defense revolving around a "detected" status mechanic, winning relies on strategizing creative tower usage, tower location placement and tower placement timings. Gameplay however can be unbalanced and also lacks variety

Story 1/5, don't bother, between the MTL like translation and incomplete story (many parts of the story are literally missing, so the story just jumps around with nothing connecting them)

H Scenes 4/5, 10 top tier live 2d scenes, however they are only pictures and noise with no writing
  3. 4.00 star(s)

TakosMilGrau

The CGs are really, really good, and the game is worth playing for them alone. The gameplay itself, however, is not great. You have 10 stages, and on each stage you have tos et traps on the board to stop the succubus before she reaches the end of the board, pretty much like a Tower Defense game. If you beat the stage, you get a CG, so there's 10 in total. Once you learn how to play it, it's a breeze. However, since there's no sex around the gameplay, it feels kinda boring. There's no real conclusion to the story either, even if the story itself is not engaging.
    If you can find the CGs as gifs online, with good quality, then don't even bother. If not, then I think wasting an hour of your life for a few good CGs is worth it.