VN HTML Abandoned Cyberbunny Camgirl [v0.3.0] [Meowtch]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Meowtch

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
itchthumbnail.jpg

Overview:
Even in the future, the bills must be paid. Will you stay true to yourself, or will you do anything to get ahead?​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-1
Release Date: 2020-08-16
Developer: Meowtch -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -
Others: -

1597652408933.png 1597652414770.png 1597652418356.png 1597652424016.png

Last edited:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
Hello dev, if you want to be the owner of the thread just make sure to follow the rules (you can see it here)
also open a ticket to get your Developer Tag

Good luck with your game!

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
Real pictures and no sexual content? Yall gotta be shitting me here. I haven't seen black and white pictures like these since Tumblr was relevant.
The developer notes say that there isn't any smut yet, so there will most likely be some sexual content in future updates.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Despite the updates bringing this game first from v0.1, to v0.2, to v0.3, there's been fairly little content added with each update. The little content that is there is pretty sexually tinted, but that's mostly because the PC is in love with the other girl (which seems to be a bit one-sided at this point) and we're watching this from the PC's perspective.

I do very much like the stats system that's been set up and this game has great potential, but I really hope that we'll see more content the closer we get to v1.0. Though I have to say that the updates have been pretty fast coming, so here's hoping the dev can keep up the pace.

At this point you can easily read through all the choices in 15 minutes at most.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davox
Jan 22, 2020
Certainly makes it tempting to draw unkind conclusions about them as much as the intended target audience doesn't it...
I'm pretty sure I didn't insult or demean any developers or people who are into that sort of thing with what I posted, but just as they can "enjoy" that sort of thing, I am allowed to not enjoy it. Maybe take it down a level, bro? We (as in all of us) are allowed to enjoy or not enjoy certain things just as much as I'm allowed my own personal feelings on the matter and ability to post said opinion on a public forum.

Jan 22, 2020
Weirdly testy much?
lol You're calling me testy? I made a comment actually applauding the game for something and you decided, on your very own, that I was disparaging a certain niche of people and thought to call me out on it. So, yeah, which one of us is testy, bud? To each their flippin' own. Wise words that you should pay attention to instead of mouth-breathing out your bull. Christ on a cracker. lol

PlayHardQuest

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
The design is quite pleasant, but the text sometimes merges with the background. Eyes get tired after 10 minutes. I would like shaded text or an additional background for it.)

In general, the idea is interesting, good luck!

Nerim

Nov 18, 2019
Hi, It looks promising to me, waiting for next update. Love the female protagonist / lesbian / soft part. It lacks some pictures, but the couple ones are suggestive more than representative, so I like it that way (making imagination works), and story / text is by now nicely written.
Just had to say that with Firefox browser I have to zoom out because text is a bit too large, and it makes scroll down for just a few lines. Not sure if my computer or the same for other people but maybe it could profit to be set smaller?
Anyway thanks for this game, watching it! :)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote