Mod Ren'Py Cyberlinxxx - Noneya666's Walkthrough Mod [v0.1] [Baka plays]

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
@Noneya666 or I am Gone Has been missing for a while now so I would'nt blow up my expectations for the mod to get updated(Noneya666 was the modder's username. After he/she went missing and his/her buymeacoffee removed,the mods renamed his/her account into I am Gone and locked the account.)

Last edited:

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
@Noneya666 or I am Gone Has been missing for a while now so I would'nt blow up my expectations for the mod to get updated(Noneya666 was the modder's username. After he/she went missing and his/her buymeacoffee removed,the mods renamed his/her account into I am Gone and locked the account.)
If that is the case hopefully someone will take it over.

Reactions: Punto

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 are you willing to take this one or should i ask another modder? EDIT: all we can do is ask other modders if they are willing to take over this mod
Hi. Well, I've unfortunately never played this game. I'll do a quick check if it's possible only from the code. If not maybe I can make the old WT Mod at least compatible to the new game version (but without new recommendations for v0.15).

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Hi. Well, I've unfortunately never played this game. I'll do a quick check if it's possible only from the code. If not maybe I can make the old WT Mod at least compatible to the new game version (but without new recommendations for v0.15).
ok thanks for giving it a look

Reactions: Punto

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mar. 27, 2024
I stop maintaining the Mod/port
(no progress on F95 anymore)

Downloads for the version v0.15

April 17, 2023

New game version v0.16 is out. Unfortunately for me almost all old chapters are reworked with this version, too.
Because of that I had to restart the Mod and also reworked now the older game parts and integrated my WT recommendations there, too.

Still only did that from the game code only (unfortunately havn't had time to play the game so far). Hope therefore the WT is working properly, let's see...

Download Mod v0.16 (5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.16 (~451MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cyberlinxxx_01.jpg Cyberlinxxx_02.jpg Cyberlinxxx_03.jpg

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Reactions: xav66ier and KoGa3
Mar 22, 2020
Info April 17, 2023
New game version v0.16 is out. Unfortunately for me almost all old chapters are reworked with this version, too.
Since I actually only did a quick update from the former modder for v0.15 I now would have to make a complete restart of the Mod.

That's unfortunately not really possible for me now, I even havn't had time to play the game myself so far. Sorry, will set this now to onhold.
damnit, I missed that, so he's not continuing :(