Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
ezgif.com-gif-maker__2_.gif

Overview:
Cyberpunk Girls
is a brutal action shooter set in the year 2169 in the cyber metropolis Oplot.
The city of the future, which has become a save heaven for thugs, hackers, and gold diggers.
Win the most breathtaking battles. And remember that everything comes with a price.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-05
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Developer: Romantic Room -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Extra:
Save

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ezgif.com-gif-maker__1_.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker__3_.gif ss_9d9b5fa51a7ff828c8e82670c5c7dd1d230fc4bd.1920x1080.jpg ss_07e41929feae33817f064c9b730671e5bddc0400.1920x1080.jpg ss_8238dda69023d6785c0813955ec1b6f7310879c2.1920x1080.jpg ss_5ff41ae062164e2c206ad42806834de8b2bc48da.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
So is this a No Sexual Content game or not because from the thumbnails I'm guessing yes, and I'm not really willing to invest time or space on my PC to be the first to check. The tags also don't help narrow this down.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
So is this a No Sexual Content game or not because from the thumbnails I'm guessing yes, and I'm not really willing to invest time or space on my PC to be the first to check. The tags also don't help narrow this down.
its romantic room, they always do +18 games with sex in them but who knows, the game last like 1-2 hours if your are fast or 3-4 slow

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I firmly believe that the technical level to make those animations is very high, and far superior to presenting a static image of the standing characters, I would wish to have the patience and skill to do it.(y)

Having said all of the above.
This kind of animations would be better if an action was executed, and not for a character you are talking to, who is supposed to be standing, or sitting, because it's just too exaggerated, imagine in real life talking to a person who moves like that, you would ask her if she's ok, if she's feeling well, right? maybe she feels dizzy and is about to throw up, or faint. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps a more subtle movement would be better.
Of course, this is just my opinion.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I'm not sure why this game is here, tbh. It has no content that could even be considered M rated, unless you count the fully-clothed cut-ins of the girls sloshing around like they're made of gelatin.

Gameplay-wise, this is just appears to be 'Sex With Hitler' with a slightly different coat of paint. And none of the mediocre sexual content. It's the same as that game, in that it absolutely blinds you with particle effects, and is just a very shitty, develop-by-numbers topdown shooter. The final boss also appears to be bugged and unbeatable, from my multiple attempts at it.

Also looks like they're botting their steam reviews, which is always a good sign.

EDIT: There's no gallery or anything, but here's a full save with all the levels unlocked. Like I said, don't expect much.

Save location is AppData/LocalLow/Banzai Project/Cyberpunk Girls

Last edited:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I firmly believe that the technical level to make those animations is very high, and far superior to presenting a static image of the standing characters, I would wish to have the patience and skill to do it.
yep, if you do it from scratch. but reusing and buying assets is common practice.

This kind of animations would be better if an action was executed, and not for a character you are talking to, who is supposed to be standing, or sitting, because it's just too exaggerated, imagine in real life talking to a person who moves like that, you would ask her if she's ok, if she's feeling well, right? maybe she feels dizzy and is about to throw up, or faint.
Quite common weird feature of all that mobilish/browserish games you can find on random ads popping in your face if you not using blockers. Every character should wiggle like it suffers from epilepsy. Plus lots of sparkling, flashing and blinking effects. Probably made in order not to get childish brains totally bored coz usually such games don't have solid gameplay or story to hold attention long enough.

Reactions: El Tanque

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
as it was said before, these animated characters are extremely annoying and irritating. the game itself plays nice, but i was extremely annoyed after more of these wobbly girls showed up, so i instantly closed the game.

only my opinion, but maybe someone likes it....

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Their breasts live a separate life and completely ignore the laws of physics, which is why the mass is not felt and it looks unnatural
I thought exactly the same. These people look like they are made of foam bobbing up and down on a slow-moving river. Worst kind of "animation".

Reactions: besimole

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
as it was said before, these animated characters are extremely annoying and irritating. the game itself plays nice, but i was extremely annoyed after more of these wobbly girls showed up, so i instantly closed the game.

only my opinion, but maybe someone likes it....
It's honestly been one of the more annoying trends lately in some H-games - the technology is brilliant and it can work very well (and some games have been better for it), but it is possible for things to look overanimated to a point where it's just distracting. Or in this case, almost to the point of cheapness.

Reactions: WSmith

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
The biggest difficulty cause in this games is that enemoes have lock on accuracy while you get alot of weapons that are mostly spray and pray types, and that enemies are barly visible in some points of the game.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I'm not sure why this game is here, tbh. It has no content that could even be considered M rated, unless you count the fully-clothed cut-ins of the girls sloshing around like they're made of gelatin.

Gameplay-wise, this is just appears to be 'Sex With Hitler' with a slightly different coat of paint. And none of the mediocre sexual content. It's the same as that game, in that it absolutely blinds you with particle effects, and is just a very shitty, develop-by-numbers topdown shooter. The final boss also appears to be bugged and unbeatable, from my multiple attempts at it.

Also looks like they're botting their steam reviews, which is always a good sign.

EDIT: There's no gallery or anything, but here's a full save with all the levels unlocked. Like I said, don't expect much.

Save location is AppData/LocalLow/Banzai Project/Cyberpunk Girls
Thank you

so they scammed everyone

*No Sexual Content*