Ren'Py Abandoned Cyberslut 2077 [v0.01] [foxiCUBE]

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
steam takes 30% if I remembered correctly, but come to think of it steam got workshop and my long friends list...
very true, everyone needs something else i guess but i dont see myself carrying for my friends or anyone tbh while i will be getting myself immersed in the world. I am offline for at least a week after premiere :cool: besides their app GALAXY gathers all games\friends\launchers in one place...

anyways thats enough of simping from me. see u guys in the game :love: 24 more days to go :eek:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
very true, everyone needs something else i guess but i dont see myself carrying for my friends or anyone tbh while i will be getting myself immersed in the world. I am offline for at least a week after premiere :cool: besides their app GALAXY gathers all games\friends\launchers in one place...

anyways thats enough of simping from me. see u guys in the game :love: 24 more days to go :eek:
and it just got another delay which set release time to december 10th...
really disappointed since they assured us on mutil platform that there won't be more delay, damn it!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
and it just got another delay which set release time to december 10th...
really disappointed since they assured us on mutil platform that there won't be more delay, damn it!
yeah i know, FUCK!

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
ah yes, a game anounced in 2013, with a lot of cut content, of course is just bug fixing
It was announced in 2012, and just because something was "announced" doesn't mean they began work on it that day. What's the hurry? If the game gets released and doesn't live upto everyone's expectations (which it won't, nothing ever does) their just going to say it needed to be delayed longer.

At least that company knows how to deliver a solid game. It could be EA, and release the game after 1 year, and force us to pay $60 every year for "DLC" that was basically the intended in the original content.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes