RPGM Cyberspace Battle Maiden Academy [v11] [Team Desire/Aquin25]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
So, now with things publicly released and the new revelations afoot, I'm curious...

Who do YOU currently think is Medusa?

Last edited:

ACompleteFuckingIdiot

Formerly 'zesxdcfvgbhunij'
Aug 30, 2022
Hi, so this might be a bit of a downer bug to report, but it doesn't seem like the effect that's used on the virus sprites cycle properly. I assume that it's an animation that repeats. It doesn't seem to be cycling properly, instead of reading from the same instance that has already been loaded, it seems to load a new instance every time that it needs to show the next frame leading to a pretty aggressive memory leak, or at least when you run it through a browser. Just thought I'd let you know, good job otherwise.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V11 now publicly available. V12 now open to Patreons

V11: 2 new nightime stealth events, After work events for Mimi and Azure

V12: (Patreon) A new dungeon (Slime Sanctuary) New After class events for Rachel and Kira

Last edited:

Reixis

Jan 5, 2023
This game seems pretty neat. The combat, while tedious sometimes, is relatively solid for an RPGmaker game. There is a small bug during the bunny mission where if you try to leave, the portrait and text block the screen indefinitely. Another bug is the visuals will frequently freeze, which has pushed me to memorize the button combo for saving the game. lol.

My biggest critique though is the severe lack of sexual content. This game should really have the NSC tag.

Its a shame though, the concept is insanely cool, and the gameplay is well thought out. The story is solid enough, and it has a unique and interesting art style. This game has good potential to go places. . . Id just like to see more actual sex content, rather than a sort of self insert trans sim.

Last edited:

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
what kinda TFs are in this game? is it mainly feminization or whatever, or are there more unique TFs? that change what species the person is, like into a monster or something.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
So... V11 just got a sad, but important update.

The plugin that allowed for many of the game's effects. (Fuzz on viruses, lines on holograms, etc) it turned out was causing an unfortunate memory leak, and the dev of the plugin was unable to be contacted to get a patch. As such, the plugin and the effects connected had to be deleted.

The new version of V11 no longer has those effects, and the memory leak should be fixed in V12 and all future versions... but sadly, the visual effects won't be coming back due to this development. My apologies.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote