Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Will there be a Mac version?
Natively, probably won't. But you can try either CrossOver or something like Wine. Apple is also working on GPT (Game Porting Toolkit) which will also probably run the game. There is also a tutorial here that you can try and see if it works:

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
Natively, probably won't. But you can try either CrossOver or something like Wine. Apple is also working on GPT (Game Porting Toolkit) which will also probably run the game. There is also a tutorial here that you can try and see if it works:
Thx!

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
Hey Kredyn Hope the game is coming along well! Super excited to see the next release! On that note.. Any update on when we can expect the next release? :) Is it close?

EvokedShadow

Aug 15, 2023
The new version is out on my Patreon! I'll post the changelist here:

View attachment 3069864
Are we going to be seeing delayed releases(up to a certain version I imagine, as like DM) for the game for us non-patreon plebians later on then?

I personally bought and enjoyed Drain Mansion, and will probably do the same for CoC when its fully released. But Im not the most enthusiastic about the monthly payment thing, if you understand where Im coming from. :D

Reactions: Peterk1991

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Are we going to be seeing delayed releases(up to a certain version I imagine, as like DM) for the game for us non-patreon plebians later on then?

I personally bought and enjoyed Drain Mansion, and will probably do the same for CoC when its fully released. But Im not the most enthusiastic about the monthly payment thing, if you understand where Im coming from. :D
I don't really plan to make delayed releases with CoC, apart from the one that is already here (I will release that as a free demo sometime soon). I don't want to make the same mistake I did with DM, that I had to work a year more on the game to release it on Steam (since I pretty much released the whole game for free at that time). And I was very burnt out with the game already.

I can totally understand not liking the monthly payment thing. I'm pretty sure knowing this site sooner or later the game will appear anyway.

Reactions: P1tzO

EvokedShadow

Aug 15, 2023
I don't really plan to make delayed releases with CoC, apart from the one that is already here (I will release that as a free demo sometime soon). I don't want to make the same mistake I did with DM, that I had to work a year more on the game to release it on Steam (since I pretty much released the whole game for free at that time). And I was very burnt out with the game already.

I can totally understand not liking the monthly payment thing. I'm pretty sure knowing this site sooner or later the game will appear anyway.
True pain, I am going to feel shameful at even the thought of using f95 for it now..(for all the wrong reasons lol)

That being said. Any guesstimates on how long this project might take? And an estimated price tag(for my wallet's sake)?

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
True pain, I am going to feel shameful at even the thought of using f95 for it now..(for all the wrong reasons lol)

That being said. Any guesstimates on how long this project might take? And an estimated price tag(for my wallet's sake)?
The price will probably be about the same as DM. It's hard to estimate, but I think about a good 2 years.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes