doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
you need to put the amounts in the order from top to bottom as the list indicates. if you do it any other way, the game won't recognize it
when i put 50 it not doing any thing only after i try few time it do but it still show do nothing when i put on bar
1715057130669.png

Yaagii

Jun 25, 2022
I cannot for the life of me figure out this chess puzzle... AND I PLAY CHESS, how am I an ENGLISH MAJOR AND CHESS PLAYER and I can't figure this out (this is nothing against the dev, I am just actually restarted) pls someone just tell me where they go

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
I cannot for the life of me figure out this chess puzzle... AND I PLAY CHESS, how am I an ENGLISH MAJOR AND CHESS PLAYER and I can't figure this out (this is nothing against the dev, I am just actually restarted) pls someone just tell me where they go
1715064654108.png horse on bottom left next to solider queen on middle and king on back

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Been following the game since its development on Twitter, I hope the Gallery Mode comes, I've been referring to that mode for personal pleasure without playing the game itself like on Drain Mansion. Hopefully this game comes with Gallery Mode soon, maybe in version 0.3.0 ? Just guessing. * Shrug *

Last edited:

EvokedShadow

Aug 15, 2023
Been following the game since its development on Twitter, I hope the Gallery Mode comes, I've been referring to that mode for personal pleasure without playing the game itself like on Drain Mansion. Hopefully this game comes with Gallery Mode soon, maybe in version 0.3.0 ? Just guessing. * Shrug *
There's already a gallery in the game.

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
1716871009334.png for the card, u need to press based on the number showed on the card. Note:
i think it's 3 for tile

Finally, i got a BUG to report to the Dev, i tried to put the mug that i found behing the wall on the counter that face the broken mirror, and it cause the game to freeze with uncomfortable music. Maybe you can look into it

Last edited:

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
View attachment 3678495 for the card, u need to press based on the number showed on the card. Note:
i think it's 3 for tile

Finally, i got a BUG to report to the Dev, i tried to put the mug that i found behing the wall on the counter that face the broken mirror, and it cause the game to freeze with uncomfortable music. Maybe you can look into it
It has been fixed since then. Its just the leaked version is old.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes