Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finished up some dialogue for Secret, I used Chinran 's suggestion for how her scenes should play out (HJ then BJ then TF for now)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Scene done. I did some super advanced tricks to adjust the lighting a bit (a half transparent layer on top of the animation), hope it looks good.

Someone suggest a character that I can use this for in Cycle XD

EDIT: Wait, I realized something, I'll add a list of characters in the morning

Reactions: walk314

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I can't sleep, too many thoughts about Cycle's development are running through my mind, and because of that I'll be launching another poll on Twitter in the morning.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
New poll is up on Twitter, replacing a demoted demo girl:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I realized that even though I have it so anyone and everyone can edit Cycle, not everyone has the means to actually edit it, meaning not everyone has the means to look through the game's actor database and see all the characters that are planned to appear in it. So when I reference stuff like "demo girls" or "temporary allies" and the like, only a small number of people actually understand what I'm saying. So let's change that.
I'll be listing all the female characters out that I currently have planned for use in Cycle. I will include pictures of the designs that I intend to use for them. If they already have scenes I will list them out either by completed scenes or by what dialogue has been completed for them. It'll make more sense once you see the listings.
This way when someone creates a new animation that we can edit for use in Cycle, people will actually know what characters to suggest for such edits. I'll only be listing demo related girls right now, so the prologue sections of Gotham and New York, as well as Metropolis to be safe. I'll link this post in the front page, and edit it as scenes are made. I'll list post demo girls out once the demo is finally completed.

EDIT: Due to the file limit for posts, I will remove the design reference images for each character if busts for them have been made. I will have both civilian and hero outfit busts when applicable/needed.
Also due to the file limit for posts, I will have to limit this post to the characters that have already been listed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way, I realized that the Donna HJ scene that AnimationAttempts made can work for Cleo/Rat-catcher II without the need to edit Donna, so yeah, that's just a Cleo scene now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone actually give a fuck about my game Cycle, or do you guys just want me to suck it up and keep working on the Urban Demons mod for all of fucking eternity?

• Sad
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone actually give a fuck about my game Cycle, or do you guys just want me to suck it up and keep working on the Urban Demons mod for all of fucking eternity?
I'm actually quite excited to see how cycle evolves and I wouldn't want you to stop working on it. However, I wouldn't say no if you decided to suck it up and continue to work on UD, but I know that you don't enjoy working on it anymore so I won't ask you to.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes once it's more complete. I just normally default to lurking without saying anything most of the time. As for UD I don't think going back to it would be good for you. Your obviously tired of it so you should stick with what you actually WANT to work on.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Spite is a good motivator seeing as I just finished all the coding for Central Park, tested everything out already too. I just need to code in the event where you met Desiree, the event where Mardakko moves into the apartments, and start doing Arkham Asylum coding.
I have to wait till the poll on Twitter is done before finishing up Arkham though....