Unity Completed Cycogularity Bunny Riam [Final] [master_mucmuc]

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
header.png

Overview:
Have fun with another weird Japanese where you get your way with another hot anime bunny girl. I really don't know whats going on with this one.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-24
Release Date: 2022-03-21
Developer: master_mucmuc -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1648369029940.png 1648369297803.png 1648369320262.png 1648369341611.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 7, 2021
Getting immediate red flags from this one. What could've been the motivation to make a game like this?

Edit: nvm, I think I get it. Still should be cautious before jumping straight in, though.

Reactions: Brinline

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
So this is something new.

I did a bit of research, it looks to be by this Japanese dev:

He calls it a "Shiko-gyu-larity" (シコギュラリティ) which is a play on words in Japanese for "singularity", squeeze (gyu), and "masturbation" (shikoshiko). maybe something like "Wankularity" in English.

As far as I can tell, it is supposed to render a 2d/3d image of a anime girl that moves in time with your hand when you are wanking within the focus view area of a downward pointing webcam. You need to do a calibration of your dick location with the webcam, and then go to town.

It is described as "Towards an experience you have never known..." :ROFLMAO:

The animation is some sort of live2d thing. I guess the characters in his works are from some anime or game, names are Vigna, Riam, Ganyu. (edit: looks like they are Genshin impact characters) :poop:

Last edited:

Go702

Jan 24, 2019
can i use my phone instead of webcam or other way to bypass it? cuz i didn't buy it yet.

MrCheesy

Sep 8, 2017
So this is something new.

I did a bit of research, it looks to be by this Japanese dev:

He calls it a "Shiko-gyu-larity" (シコギュラリティ) which is a play on words in Japanese for "singularity", squeeze (gyu), and "masturbation" (shikoshiko). maybe something like "Wankularity" in English.

As far as I can tell, it is supposed to render a 2d/3d image of a anime girl that moves in time with your hand when you are wanking within the focus view area of a downward pointing webcam. You need to do a calibration of your dick location with the webcam, and then go to town.

It is described as "Towards an experience you have never known..." :ROFLMAO:

The animation is some sort of live2d thing. I guess the characters in his works are from some anime or game, names are Vigna, Riam, Ganyu. (edit: looks like they are Genshin impact characters) :poop:
Vigna is from Arknights. The 2nd girl in the banner image looks like Xiangling from Genshin Impact, but I'm not 100% sure as there are characters elsewhere that look similar.
So the banner image is Vigna, Xiangling and someone that isn't from Genshin Impact afaik.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
We don't understand - better attach screenshot.
I've looked into it.
The game has two components to control the up and down motion you do with the webcam.

The first is the scene manager. It contains 5 different calibration steps that essentially calibrate to get a minimum and maximum Y value to work with, with minimum being essentially calibrated to 0.
All of these are within a switch case, and reference each other. The end of one case starts the case after, returns, then breaks.

The game then has that y value tracked by the camera's calibration information when you move what it calibrated to up and down, thus controlling where you are penetration-wise.

I tried bypassing all the calibration by essentially getting rid of it within the switch case that uses it, and shoving input.mouse.y as the value it looks for instead, but it really doesn't like that. It can't seem to skip to the play mode without having done the calibration first.

It's entirely possible I'd somehow have to get it to take a minimum and maximum Y value from the mouse and somehow pipe that in so that it then gets the y value from the mouse, and then you could get it entirely translated to using a mouse instead of the motion of your hand on your dick for Google to enjoy looking at.

I'd have to look into it further eventually.

Let me get pictures of the areas in question within Assembly-CSHARP.dll real quick.

1716595758280.png
Here appears to be the Y value it ends up looking at. PistonTarget is more than likely the up and down motion value.

Also, fun
1716595907329.png

This makes a whole lot more sense if you just look at it within DnSpy or use something like UnityExplorer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luc213 and osanaiko