Unity Completed Cycogularity Bunny Riam [Final] [master_mucmuc]

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I've looked into it.
The game has two components to control the up and down motion you do with the webcam.

The first is the scene manager. It contains 5 different calibration steps that essentially calibrate to get a minimum and maximum Y value to work with, with minimum being essentially calibrated to 0.
All of these are within a switch case, and reference each other. The end of one case starts the case after, returns, then breaks.

The game then has that y value tracked by the camera's calibration information when you move what it calibrated to up and down, thus controlling where you are penetration-wise.

I tried bypassing all the calibration by essentially getting rid of it within the switch case that uses it, and shoving input.mouse.y as the value it looks for instead, but it really doesn't like that. It can't seem to skip to the play mode without having done the calibration first.

It's entirely possible I'd somehow have to get it to take a minimum and maximum Y value from the mouse and somehow pipe that in so that it then gets the y value from the mouse, and then you could get it entirely translated to using a mouse instead of the motion of your hand on your dick for Google to enjoy looking at.

I'd have to look into it further eventually.

Let me get pictures of the areas in question within Assembly-CSHARP.dll real quick.
Why you try to use this game with mouse o_O- better try Oh My Waifu or Screw-In Simulator

erri

Jul 4, 2017
can some code savvy person investigate whether the game code does anything else with the camera capture :LOL:

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
My dick is huge so personally I don't mind sharing to the internet it if the game decides to. But I'm worrying about my premature ejaculation problem.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Any Gooner tech experts out there can verify if the game captures your dick through the webcam and sells it to some guy?

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Any Gooner tech experts out there can verify if the game captures your dick through the webcam and sells it to some guy?
Camera frame service - enabled in Windows by default, you can read about :devilish:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Camera frame service - enabled in Windows by default, you can read about :devilish:
Based from google searching, all it leads to is just a manager for any internal or external webcams attached to the computer. Can't find any people asking if it's spyware (to be fair it's windows so they're already spying on you anyway.)

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
can some code savvy person investigate whether the game code does anything else with the camera capture :LOL:
There's some Google tools for parsing webcam data, but I've not looked deeper into what they do.
It seems to be mostly local stuff, though I wouldn't trust Google with anything close to my dick.

This is why I wanted to investigate if it would easily be possible to change the code to use the mouse instead.
The answer is yes perhaps, if you're code-savvy enough, by the by.
There's not much to change, but it's beyond my level of patience.

This is what it seems to be using by the by:

Reactions: erri

Nyunerun

Feb 22, 2018
No D*ck No Game? Awesome.
Pretty unique in its kind
:whistle:
Shy guys please rember that the firewall exists.

motalo

Jun 22, 2023
Vigna is from Arknights. The 2nd girl in the banner image looks like Xiangling from Genshin Impact, but I'm not 100% sure as there are characters elsewhere that look similar.
So the banner image is Vigna, Xiangling and someone that isn't from Genshin Impact afaik.
I think the third one is March 7th from HSR.