Unity Abandoned Daemon girl and Stallion [v1.1] [Anthrius]

Mordias

Oct 28, 2018
DGAS_diffusion.jpg

Overview:
A Mini VR Game! The gluttony of this daemon girl leaves no doubt ... and leave dreaming ...​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-27
Release Date: 2020-10-25
Developer: Anthrius -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English, French
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

DGAS_001.jpg DGAS_002.jpg DGAS_003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mordias

Oct 28, 2018
So this is just watching her sucking the anthro horse? Wow, that's not even a mini game, that's no game at all. And for that they really want money?
The game is free ;)
Turning around a scene with "attractive" protagonists can sometimes be enough on your own :)

Reactions: Swedra

jerkyg

Mar 2, 2019
The game is free ;)
Turning around a scene with "attractive" protagonists can sometimes be enough on your own :)
So the "game" may be free but it's not really a game is it? I think the creator would probably get much more recognition or credit or whatever they want out of this, if they just made a video clip of different angles or something. You can't really do anything in this "game", aside from zoom in and out and move the camera around. I'm kinda wondering why it's even in the games section...
Maybe I'm missing something and there's something more engaging in some way in this "game". Feel free to enlighten me if I've missed any interact-able scenes or actions.

Mordias

Oct 28, 2018
Anthrius has debuted a much bigger new VR game, which must take his time. I don't think there will be a new version of this mini-game.