RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Fight of the Century also is the ntr avoidable

inb4 sued by GeeDubs over "Daemon"

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
LOOOOOOL, a ryanreos Model, a blowjob given to a Dildoball and few secounds later, support me! hahahaha never bro. thx for share

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
So I looked at their twitter and watched this trailer of their work:
It comes off as a parody of low quality asset flip adult games, considering it directly mentions using other peoples models.

They might just be using this as a comedic way to get better... I hope it's just a joke... please let it be a joke.

I did a little 5 min down the rabbit hole before posting and I think their self aware? The Patreon mentions keeping everything they make free until they can make better products: "Since I am still learning some things, I don't pretend to make patreon exclusive content. (For the moment). Everything will be free." I don't think English is their first language but I think that's fairly clear. So I say good luck! Hope they get to a point where their satisfied with their work.

Last edited:
Reactions: jttth

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So I looked at their twitter and watched this trailer of their work:
It comes off as a parody of low quality asset flip adult games, considering it directly mentions using other peoples models.

They might just be using this as a comedic way to get better... I hope it's just a joke... please let it be a joke.

I did a little 5 min down the rabbit hole before posting and I think their self aware? The Patreon mentions keeping everything they make free until they can make better products: "Since I am still learning some things, I don't pretend to make patreon exclusive content. (For the moment). Everything will be free." I don't think English is their fist language but I think that's fairly clear. So I say good luck! Hope they get to a point where their satisfied with their work.
The description of the project sounded very much like "I did this to learn stuff" and not some serious world spanning project.
On the other hand: 3 part trilogy or riot.

Reactions: Zeddy

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
To anyone curious about checking this out ...
don't bother downloading it ..
totally not worth seeing a video (that the only control you have is to move the camera around horizontally)
for only 5 minutes (tops) of viewing.

It's not what I'd classify as being a game (nor put in game file / forum / site) because there's no: Goal, Save/Load, Story, and no sound (whatsoever)... you can see lips moving but nothing comes out :D lol