Ren'Py Daemons, Damsels, and Mythical Milfs [Development Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone! I recently started work on a new game.

poster3.png

Plot:
You play as an 18-year-old half-daemon who is forced to live away from people because his father was a member of the Order of Dusk, whose members have been plotting coups d'etat in many countries. One day your stepmother nocturnal daemon Nikta, who is also a member of the Order, comes to you and asks for help. You must hide your demonic appearance and travel to the distant city of Kae'Talor to help your step-sister Azura with the research the Order needs. She works as a librarian for the Adventurer's Guild, so you will have to become a member of that guild as well. You go there with your Familiar, the demon cat Fluffy, whom you rescued a month ago. Along the way you also meet the snow elf Countess Lyel and her guard lycan Tasha, who also want to join the guild for different reasons.

Some features:
  • 21 girls. Each girl will have a unique story and events/scenes/interactions.
  • Earning money by making potions(most potions will be used for obscene purposes ;) ), crafting scrolls, and fishing, then buying clothes for girls, and other stuff. Maybe also sex toys crafting.
  • Upgrading the guild dorm - we can buy new rooms and furniture for the place where MC and some of the girls live.
  • Dungeon crawling (it won't be grindy, there will be unique events with a few girls that are guild members )
  • Planned sexual content - oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, footjob, boobjob, handjob, teasing, masturbation, lesbian, threesome, a few optional futanari scenes, optional maledom or femdom route with Tilisu, optional netori(cheating) route with Orchidea(she has a husband), some unique scenes with Jelly(slime-girl), pregnancy(in the late updates), maybe light bdsm scenes.
Girls:
Nikta - mc's stepmother, nocturnal daemon
Azura - daemon, mc's step-sister, guild librarian
Fluffy(you can change her name) - demonic cat, mc's familiar
Lyel - snow elf, countess, guild member
Tasha - werewolf, rude mercenary and Lyel's guard, guild member
Jelly - slime girl, she's living in the guild dorm too
Maki - kitsune, owner of the local club
Orchidea - fairy, alchemist, Jelly's mother
Tilisu - drow, scrolls seller
Ember - dragon, guild secretary
Freya - valyrie, guild gatekeeper
Astrea - ancient creature, guildmaster
Erika - raven, guildmember
Buffy - vampire, guildmember
Ivy - spriggan, priestess in the local temple
Miin - daemon, lake cat
Lana - dwarf, blacksmith's assistant
Ariana - wood elf, grocery clerk
Belladonna - goblin, bartender in Maki's club
Esther - fallen angel, dancer in Maki's club
Azni - daemon, dancer in Maki's club

MAIN GAME THREADS:
HERE AND HERE

Some images/videos:​
View attachment 1875805 View attachment 1875808 View attachment 1875809 View attachment 1875813 View attachment 1875812 CharaStudio-2022-04-19-21-47-28-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-04-19-21-49-48-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-14-21-42-20-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-14-21-51-16-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-16-13-58-58-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-16-15-55-12-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-26-19-18-08-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-19-17-39-49-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-09-09-59-30-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-12-21-22-12-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-05-21-11-28-49-Render.png sign.png

Development is on very early stage, first release in September-October.
My patreon page -
Discord channel -

Last edited by a moderator:

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
The story in this game will be a bit more serious than in my previous games. The game universe is something like early 20th century with a lot of fantasy races, magic and some technology. The quest and movement system will be simpler than it was in Timeless Island and less confusing.
Character menu (not final version):
screenshot0006.png

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85

decentbystander

Feb 13, 2022
just wanted to say when it comes to movement ui what a lot of games seem to miss is 1. how much you need to move the mouse(top left map-bottom middle locations, really bad, especially for commonly used paths you would pass through a lot) but you seem to do good with that in timeless island, and 2. please put near room next to each other, I've seen multiple games put say the house porch and the kitchen directly next to it multiple clicks or several bubbles on the movement ui away. best of luck with the new game, if I could give any input in the ui shown I would, in the character menu, make the portraits a bit slimmer and taller to give better view of the face to minimize the negative space. if you would like any help with proofreading a script whether it be for typos or sentence structure/flow/vocabulary please reach out I'd love to help

Status
Not open for further replies.