2D Dag Robertson - Pin-Up, Artworks, Illustrations

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
"Warmth"

Working again with the last new technique, here another portrait; the last works given me satisfaction I must say.

warmth-inst.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bagley and HorizonD

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
"Backight" !

Portrait and light's study
back-inst.jpg

Painting Process -

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HorizonD

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Funny self-portrait
caricatura-inst.jpg

Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience of this week (especially for the re-upload of some images), but as you will see I am completely rearranging and standardizing both my F95 space and almost all my socials, following a path more suited to what I am currently creating as an artist. Everywhere all the new and old images will have a specially low quality standard format (600X600) and there will be no nsfw artworks; the latter and the drawings in HQ, or specific videos not public, it will be only downloaded or viewed by members of Patreon or FanBox.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
"LIGHT SHOWER"

Hi,

the subject is done; and as because I really love this light I decided to do 3 versions of this artwork; this is the first one , the simple BW (HQ for Patreon only)

Soon will be ready the other two.
Light-Shower-BW-Inst.jpg

• Love

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Too modest!
Thanks! Perhaps... it is , but I don't think, at the and in general my artworks are not so followed, nor I think are really so likable (it's the reality of my dates and numbers).
I start to go away right now from a time really hard, sad , all is gone wrong... so this Draft is my first work after months of silence... and probably I'll add several changes before complete it.

Last edited: