Unity - Completed - Daggan [v1.0.3] [Malerouille]

1. 2.00 star(s)

stubbly_pubes

very unsexy base building and a weirdly fast pace plus out-of-place sex puts me at a tepid half-mast. i do like the sex, mind you -- 2d > 3d -- but it's just kinda there. there's no gameplay point to it beyond making more dudes and earning $10 sometimes. and on top of that, you're gonna get dick slapped by so many skeletons that you probably should schedule out your sex anyway. god, is there anything worse than planned sex?

if the performance was shaped up and the sex removed this could make a decently interesting regular game, given a few months of content expansion.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Runario

You start as a male/ female fox for now (other races are planed) with some opposite gender npc of the same race under your command.
    Farm some stone/ wood/ gold and build your base. With more houses you can "create" more of your kind.

Your tribesman can be send 2 gather resources, help you building stuff and fight monsters. You can teach them skills, have some fun or go with them on adventure in the procedural generated world. They will also use their free time for lewd actions...

Every night some skeletons will try 2 kill you and your ppl and later some bosses also try your skill, but normally its easy 2 fight them of.

You can find a lot unique NPC on the map (most of them male). If you get stronger, they will be eager 2 enjoy some "relaxation" with you.
    If you satisfy them, they will give you resources, parts of blueprints or information about the lore.
    This blueprints are for statues and can also be build on new playthroughs. They give some interresting passives.
    This passives can help you or change your experience. For example there is a statue that let you have an offspring after same gender copulation. So you can avoid stuff you don't enjoy.

There is and will be no save-games. This game is made for single-game-seasons...

If you want 2 play as male there will be a bit more male gay than straight stuff. As female its more mixed.

It's a fun, promising little game with lovely 2d Characters/ Animations in a 3d world.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CheekyThunderThighs

Honestly one of the most interesting games I''ve played here, and I'll definitely be following the development.
    The graphics remind me of Elder Scrolls Daggerfall, which is pretty charming and holds up for this game. The building is really fun, the animations are good but lacking in variety, and the combat is decent. Its nice to see a developer working on mechanics first before making things flashy and bloated. Overall one of my favorite games here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KnightOf1

Very nice, has a lot of potential to be big. Just keep adding more content and everything should be fine and roll smoothly. Well done. I did notice though where I accidently deleted my save and it permanently deleted it and wouldn't let me do anything in the main menu other than "Play". Had to redownload the whole game to fix it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Caerna

Game's surprisingly fun for a prototype (It IS a pre-alpha build, don't be fooled by v0.9 or v0.11).

v 0.11 update fixes some of my problems, more control for AI, you have attack skill by default, allies can use skills, new NPCs around the map, new buildings, dungeon system, etc. Now game's even more fun. And dev is doing a good job.

Hopefully dev won't take it too seriously or tries to add all the things, because it has the potential to be memest lewd game. Imagine epic fight scene like in Avengers, where opposing forces are gathering on the hills at dusk, but instead of "Avengers! Assemble!" you scream "Furries! Fuck!" and hundred of your tribals immediately starts an orgy, to prepare for another undead raid or for a push to undead fortress (hopefully this will be added, random skeletons appearing at night is boring).

For now, biggest annoyance is limited and clunky commands for your tribe and absolute incompetence of AI in fights. The moment you get more than 10 tribals, it becomes hard to do anything even find a female so it's like "Oh, sorry! I aimed for her pussy, not your mouth! Sorry mate!" or "I need that FUCKING stone, not your pussy!".

Fighting becomes a pain too, because your pals have colliders that prevent arrows from flying through and they always swarm around you or enemies, so your exploding arrows can wipe your own tribe, same with trying to build, but at least you can tell them to finish placed building.

Map is really small too, with tribe of 30, you can clear it from resources in a day, and there is too little space to build anything serious.

Skill system is weird, you start without any attack skills so if you for example choose a wall and a house as your first buildings, you are fucked, because there is no way to fight back for you or your tribe.

And there must be an ability to build several buildings by dragging left click, putting a wall around your settlement is a pain.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

stuffinabox

For future updates I'd recommend not moving the camera with the sprite.
    Add more chances for resources or explain what it is they're used for. Some are pretty self explanatory, others not so much. Make it so that when you hit Esc that it's a proper menu and not just the build screen, it takes away from the functionality that 'yes I want to exit the game' means when you hit Esc. Other than that, hold off on adding nsfw content until the game is more fleshed out.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

iton

Not bad for alpha state of the game. It isn't much to play for now.

At least there is basic concept of breeding your tribe and survive. There's a lot of potential, key points would be different monster types (like werewolf, centaur, harpies, goblins and so on) and more elaborated breeding mechanics.

Graphics are 3d landscape and 2d personages (sprites). There is lack of sprites for different NPC positions.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Nighplasmage

2nd Update, 3 steps backwards, 5 steps forward.
    Very much still a Demo.

Playable as a incomplete zombie defense game

One playable race out of multiple planned.
    No idea about halfbreeds.
    Only one enemy type out of atleast 4 planned, 3 variations right now?
    Supposedly multiplayer.

Building system greatly improved.
    Survival aspects like hunger are presently absent.
    Great for incest if you like just banging things you know are your offspring.

Very basic, i think game is in the proof of concept stage, and only about 5-10% complete from it's original scope.

Has option for female, but doesn't work atm.

Rating it 4 stars for effort and development, but expect it to be a niche game and will need to earn more then 3 stars with content. Posting on this site violates Author intent of Ichio only.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Adachithepersona4

This game is ass and here's why.
    It feels way more like a 0.0001 of an alpha build than an actual 0.9, mainly because there is no substance in this game. There is practically nothing to do in the game besides build your minecraft fortress/town and than inbreed like a mother fucker. The animation work for the protagonist looks like what happens when you give a doom animation sprite 0 (0 being the setting which gives a sprite the ability to be seen the same way in any space) instead of 1-8 for it's rotation sprites and than allow it to play. Which is confusing because the other npcs have there own rotations, the combat could possible be the only that thats more flat and boring than the way the protagonist character is animated. The only good thing about this heaping mess of a "game" (knowing most people in the furry fanbase this game is probably more of a cash cow than it was an actually game to the creator) is the art work. It looks generally pretty good. Sadly it cannot hold up for what the game is. I wouldn't be surprised if this got suddenly "put on hold" after it "starts to get good" and than theres an update every 5 or 8 months (A genuine practice in the furry community ngl, this can be seen with other games in the fanbase like kobold adventure)
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Galoran

Quite a unique concept.
    Might not be everyone's thing, but both co-op and card-based are pretty interesting mechanics for a lewd game.

Needs some balance and QoL but the developer definitely has some experience. The game already has a lot more work than some games that have been in development for half a decade.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

There's a lot of potential with this game but unfortunately in it's early state it's just kind of a mess to play. I remember when the first build of this game came out and there was just literally nothing to do. Now theres kind of an objective and almost nothing to do while doing it.

You're tasked to protect an idol which is obvious once you see it, the giant floating purple statue, and you've given just one companion. You're given roughly about a day to find the idol and then start setting up camp around it but be sure you get your companion to follow you because they might fuck off somewhere else away from where you spawned and you could lose track of them forever at that point. Once the night falls for the first time you'll start to see more enemies spawning the next day trying to destroy the idol and sometimes you can attack them, sometimes the game might bug out and you do literally no damage. Other than that the combat is a pretty awful slog of enemies constantly blocking your attacks while your companion does nothing half the time but maybe will attack once and actually make progress.

The sex itself is just a kinda boring card game currently where the goal is to achieve a certain number for both members involved through the use of cards that raise and lower each person's number. Example would be character on the left will finish once they reach 6 while the character on the right finishes once they reach 10 so you'd probably use a lot of cards that subtract from the left and increase the right to keep them in sync.

I would really recommend holding off on this game for a long time to come as it has a long way to go.