RPGM - Completed - Daily Life in Jeopardy [Final] [SORAUE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Rated the game as average as it has very good upsides, but at the same time horrible pitfalls.

The art and CGs are Ok, not the best, not the worse and does the trick. What really stands out is the story and the plot. The whole build-up is amazing, turn of events and slight corruption plays really great part, but the ending is lacking and you only get to see the whole true story in recollection room from FMC perspective, which is horrible design as they should have been incorporated in the game, rather than scenes to review what you missed.

Another annoying thing is the RPG elements are removed and it is just a novel that has singular path and you cannot alter the outcomes of anything and just forced to walk and talk to NPCs to progress the story, could have been done in any other engine with more impact.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

Meh, looking at the ntr stuffs from the girls perspective is hot but not from the boys perspective. This is the 1st thing that turned my off. Also the scenes are not exciting to me(probably because of the perspective thing). 2 star is all it gets from me.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Thisdudhere

Probably one of the most standard, boring lackluster "RPGs" I've ever "played".

Nothing is compelling, and it's one bland uninteresting, poorly written exposition and word vomit between each scene. Not to mention the intro (after skipping the actual intro) literally takes over 20+ minutes IF YOU'RE HOLDING THE SKIP KEY DOWN. Which of course I'm doing, because fuck me this is terrible dialogue. It wouldn't even matter if it was translated correctly.

How in the hell is this highly rated? I know NTR fans are usually starving, but better to eat anything other than slop like this.l

Also, it's not a game. Far as I can tell it's a poorly made on rails VN that was for some reason made in RPG maker.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ironsmash

Ok guys listen up. This is it. You love NTR, you've been cruising around the games, ever partially satisfied, but never quite completely. You always seek the perfect story. Some have tried to build other more classic Japanese ntr games like this one, but don't get fooled: this is the one.

You need to endure the necessary buildup for about 1.5 hour of gameplay.

The art isn't the best, it doesn't need to be, but it's enough and well presented.

The ending will leave a mark on you for days, as it did to me.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

Excellent build up for Ntr considering others Japanese games. Very hot scenes, sadly it ends in a kinf of open ending with one heroine who should be corrupted in the sequel.

I really hope the sequel will be translated, thank you for the great translation.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Very few adult games go this deep into the story, characters and buildup.

I honestly forgot I was playing an adult game for a while and was fully invested in what was going on as if I was watching a dramatic show. It's pretty rare to find adult games that make me feel this way and for the storytelling alone this game was excellent.

There are many nuances in the game that are massively important to understanding the characters and their choices, making a character say something but mean something else entirely is never easy but this game really nailed it.

The only downside was the linearity of the game, you don't have much to do aside from walking from point A to B and talking with npcs along the way, but those sections are still important because they set the atmosphere and keep you aware of where characters are located which is also important for the storytelling.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

Basically the first part of the game was the one of most wonderful set up I've ever seen. Fantastic build up, lovely relationship very cute. Could be romance manga.

The second part of the game after the accident, basically the actual sex in the sex game, was a complete and utter shit show of story and writing.

I actually hoped in the high school prologue that the "brother" that the shota brought to "fight" FMC and MC was going to be a thug. And that FMC was going to be raped / blackmailed by a delinquent. Instead we get fugly old bastard with magic cum drug and a strong female character (not making fun of this, I love strong chicks that gets fucked up) that basically crumples like paper in water because the author can't write properly.

The ghost idea (MC ghost to spy on FMC) is such a great concept that completely fails here. Imagine they did the game where MC can influence certain objects in the game to change the outcome of story in ghost form. Imagine if he can leave his body to follow wife, check in on her "at work" in ghost form. And try to catch her cheating. Imagine if there's a True ending where MC can do everything right and in ghost form save FMC from these men. Imagine if the ghost idea of "having to return to body" keeps edging the player to lead on a NTR mystery vibe where you keep trying to find her, but keep getting "returned to body".

Imagine if ghost form lets him do other things, like follow her into the shower and see her clean the cum out of her holes. Instead, what does the author do? Make you unable to walk through doors and basically watch helplessly. FMC is a huge slut with no brain and the writing fell of a cliff.