NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
RJ376918_img_main.webp.png

Overview:
A typical day in a certain town. High school students Naoto and Aya live next door to each other and have been together since before they can remember. They are like family, childhood friends, but as they grew older, they began to become aware of each other.As they grew up, they became more and more aware of each other.
After finishing their school years, the two of them reach their goal. However, a crack appears in their peaceful and happy life...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-11
Release Date: 2022-05-18
Developer: SORAUE
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored:
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:

RJ376918_img_smp1.webp.png RJ376918_img_smp2.webp.png RJ376918_img_smp3.webp.png RJ376918_img_smp4.webp.png RJ376918_img_smp5.webp.png

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
now i understand why all final fantasy romance end up in death of one or both side there is no loyalty there so they cannot give happy ending to any romance

every jp game here i found its man got no balls to defend his love

engbot

Jan 6, 2018
Not sure why everybody thinks the MC in this deserves to be cucked. This is one of those games where MC never had a chance to fight back cuz story reasons. Anyways this game has a great first half, only real negative is the abrupt ending and a missing scene, which will be added later apparently.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"They are like family, childhood friends, but as they grow older, they become more and more aware of each other..."

Easiest romance ever, and yet its still NTR? This looks kinda weird... :unsure:

Last edited:

Shalls210

Oct 18, 2018
Let another NTR rules the system again been alot of ntr vids and games lately all the good looking Vids and Games are NTR lol

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Don't get distracted by the art. This is one of the best NTR games I've played. It was totally worth translating.

Note: It is MTL, but a really good one plus a lot of manual fixes. Mission accomplished if you guys didn't notice :)
I did notice it was edited MTL, but a nice one :)
Thanks !

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes