• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Daily Life of an Introverted Girl Changing into an Extrovert [v1.04] [Time's Propensity]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kokkda

Good Game actually.
    I was confused with the Difficulty until my second playthrough.

Anyways.
    Pacing is good, while there's some jumps time to time. It kinda make sense.

The NTR part is interesting. EVEN if you tried to stop it. Because of time. It will still happen. NTR is Unavoidable from time. Atleast from my second playthough which i tried to not get ntr. but still get it in the end despite missing only two Events. However You can get the good ending by being a head.

- Pacing is good
    - NTR/H-scene is good
    - Art is Fantastic
    - Corruption is Hella SLOW but It's Good Asf.
    - not grinding unless your doing the good ending.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Frisi_

Good game

What i like are:
    -Art Style i great imo
    -Good progress
    -The difficulty levels

the free choices:
    -Social media
    -Status (and there are a lot of different things to activate)
    -The different ways for roaming and spending time
    -Displaying where the GF is (one in the status and one where the rooms are extra marked, both can be disabled)

Contra:
    -Only one character who cucks you
    -Only one and the linear progress
    -The outfit progress is always the same and no variations
    -When status is bought you can not disable the feature of sex and masturbation count.
    -The translation is on a few spots meh
  3. 2.00 star(s)

dreminh

i really like the hentai of the game but sadly you play as a faceless MC stalker who is so invisible and makes next to no impact of the story whatsoever in a game that pretty much a visual novel , rather play as the female protag for corruption which would be way better this overly complicated indirect POV , waste of potential , you play a bit then download save
  4. 2.00 star(s)

CarbonBeast

the game is pretty bad. i cant believe i played it 10 hours, in hope it would get better..

the only thing that is good is the art style and the first few days of the story..

all the things i didn't liked:
    - you cant have sex or anything with the girl, even if she becomes a whore and let the whole school bang her. you can confess your love for her and become her bf, see 1 bed scene and it's game over.
    -it don't matter how much she likes you and dislikes your best friend, she's going to fuck and suck him many times and you can only watch.. there are really many scenes where they fuck
    -there is a mental system for mood, desire, excitement and lewdness ranging from 0-100 but it does absolutely nothing and nothing can be done to influence it
    -the story starts interesting but gets boring quickly with boring events and an eternity to get to the point
    - Gameplay is annoying. you start somewhere in the school and have to find the girl to talk to her at lunch and after school. the ONLY interaction is talking and the dialog is always to same: "hi hru?" "k, bye"
    -annoying people at school try to stop you from finding the girl with conversations
    - quick time events
    -boring upgrades
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Awman69420

Pretty good game with amazing art and a cute character.

The big problem is the pace. The game loop which seems pretty unique and interesting at the start gets so repetitive and boring that you beg the universe that it will turn into a kinetic novel without any clicking.

The scenes of changing scenery between every segment of every day, though beautiful and all, add hours of just staring at the screen and just as the game loop become tedious.

At least the wait of all that is well rewarded by good scenes.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

kidlat020

I really can't recommend it.

only the prologue was the most interesting. and its not much. it tells of how you and the heroine met the first time. sweet and all that, but....

come in the main game and its just about you and another guy chasing for her and who gets to talk to her first.

I can't recommend the gameplay since you're just stalking her
    I can't recommend the story/VN because there's no real story to talk about.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

boss1745

10/10 If you like slow corruption and netorare genre like me :)
    Both good in pace, music and CG
    Require some grinding but not much if you play at the highest difficult.

Will Looking for more from this developer.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Zurvana

This game is basically a VN using the RPG Maker engine so if your not a fan of that this game is not for you.

This game can be rather long took me about 5 hrs since I was reading the story basically

The Corruption is pretty good over time if you don't spend time with the MC Lover she would be perused by others you also see changes in her attitude over time and her appearance as the corruption goes on.

My only gripe with this game is the CG it can be hit or miss at times.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Thackerweil

It's quite difficult to rate this game, but I will try. I'll start with the pros:

- The game definitely not small for an RPG maker game.
    - There is a large number of sex scenes. I didn't count them. I don't remember, something like 25 or myabe 30 uniquie pieces of art.
    - It has not bad idea about "peeping" on the girl through the phone.
    - Excellent optimization. On my laptop with a Quadro P2000, the game runs at a stable 60 FPS and I didn't experience any major breaking bugs.

Now for the cons. There are not too many of them but unfortunately they are significant:

- First, the game doesn't feel like NTR at all. Even though it takes 1 GB of hard drive space, you can find there only one ending for the MC in 3 different variations. Yep, that's all. So if you want to protect the girl, make her fall in love with you and all other shit, you simply skip 99,9 content of the game. (Plus, this isn't NTR in the first place, as the girl is neutral towards everyone at the beginning, and the question is only who will be able to win her over first.)
    - The developers probably tried to create an interesting gameplay, but in the end, after 25 minutes of playing, as soon as I understand its principle, it becomes insanely boring and annoying for me. You wake up every day and must run around the school looking for the girl in attempt to talk first with her. That's the entire gameplay throughout the game.

Conclusion: after playing this game I have a feeling that I was scammed. I expected a free world and freedom of choice here, but in the end I got kinetic novel with looped gameplay, where you have literally no choice. However if you ok with RPG maker games, I would still recommend for you to play it. Even despite its major problems this is still one of A-tiers RPG games on this site. Just don't expect too much from this title.