Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
So the girl is girlfriend or just regular friend? If just regular like the decription, how is it counted as netorare? I am confused :unsure:

By that logic, should I be felt heartbroken if my friend got girlfriend or something? I don't get it :WaitWhat:
I'm completely with you, if in description childhood friend, then 90% of the cases it's just a friend, in this game, judging by the description, it's also just a friend, but maybe i'm wrong

Last edited:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Looking at the gallery, there doesn't seem to be any sex scenes with the MC until the ending. So it's one of those games where the MC only gets H-scenes with the heroine after the game is practically finished. Shame, thought it had MC corrupting the heroine or something. Glad I found out early before committing time to the game.

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So the girl is girlfriend or just regular friend? If just regular like the decription, how is it counted as netorare? I am confused :unsure:

By that logic, should I be felt heartbroken if my friend got girlfriend or something? I don't get it :WaitWhat:
There is a type of NTR called 'BSS NTR'

In that type, 'BSS' stands for something like "Even though I liked her first". This type is the childhood friend types of NTR you get to see everywhere, mostly.

So yea, now you know.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes