Cheat Mod RPGM Daily Lives of My Countryside Gallery Mod

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Overview:
This mod adds a new gallery to Daily Lives of My Countryside, The game already includes an animation player but this allows to you replay the full scenes with the dialogue etc. , if a scene occurs multiple times differently it also allows you to choose which time you want to see. You can access it through going to sleep in your bed.​

Updated: 16/11/23
Game/Creator: Milda Sento Daily Lives of My Countryside
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 0.2.9
Language: English

Note:
Do not use with versions of game other than the one listed to avoid errors

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Great mod. Rpgm games without a proper gallery are a nightmare. Would be cool if once you choose a character in the gallery the scene selector would appear without fading/blacking out of the background. Also a cancel option everywhere would be nice i.e. I mistakenly clicked on Daisy and now have to watch some scene to go back to the gallery.

Also cant find some Mae and Douie scenes.

Last edited:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version available on patreon , will be posted here in a week;
This fixes a couple of issues and adds a number of scenes that were previously missing. These include all of the new scenes with Douie, a number of new scenes with Kate and a couple more for both Daisy and Anna. The new heart bubble in the centre erases any leftover images, I found that would sometimes happen on the sleeping or studying events using the bars.

saint_boofin

Jun 14, 2021
hey whenever i try to play a scene, the sound plays way before it needs to and the scenes dont change properly to where some images overlap. fix?