Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Looks pretty, the English is... not great, but is this a small dick or big dick shota? I'm all for the shota with an impressive package, but if they got that needle weenie it just boggles the mind how that could pleasure a woman.
well i play My New Life, so my standard of impressive is quite some other level thing, but he has a very nice package indeed

Reactions: LordCorwin

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
well i play My New Life, so my standard of impressive is quite some other level thing, but he has a very nice package indeed
Excellent.

My fear would be ending up with a good game like Insexual Awakening or Urban Demons, but a shota protag with a peeny weenie. Glad to know he'll be packing heat.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
All I request at the moment is more work in the flow of the first couple of days.
The game starts on a Saturday, but there is liturally nothing to do on those two days before the school starting on Monday.
It feels like the decision to start on Saturday was ment to have something happen but then focus was shifted to the School events and introducing those related characters.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
The milking quest is supposed to be a radiant quest? A quest that you do forever to farm points? I always get the "Why this little milk?" when talking to Anna

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Yes. Keep in mind this is like the 3rd update overall and the 1st-ish with "content". LOTS of things you do won't matter till years down the line. You also get "cow points" when you milk them. And the better thing to do with milking training is get the handjob while Anna is sleeping

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Already got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What to do now? Or this is the last content of the update?
if it is, welp. But it's still a small game, and even then is really well made. The art is really really good.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There's a changelog with all the answers you need. Don't make this place like Treasure of Nadia, where basic reading is the bane of existence

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I've done it. Calm down, no reason to be salty.
I was after the "H-scene" on the changelog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be back in another couple of months. Glad to see that it's really a game to keep checking out.
...but since the "milking"happens every once in a while, I'll keep looking for a while.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 519678

Anyone got the slapping scene in this update? I tried every step of the previous instructions on this thread, but after trying it 3 times and using the save provided I could not get the kitchen scene.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes