Aug 8, 2020
Probably because you're a lolicon
Eh, probably. Plus, a threesome in a game like this would seem normal, and those of similar body type are the most natural to make that happen with. Only thing I can see with more girls in this game is with the entire swim club. Though, I suppose Aunt and Cousin wouldn't be aweful.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Is anyone playing on the66's android port? Got a prob on my end where long tap can't cancel auto movements, and the end scenes button needs to be spammed to work, and can't open clothes on scenes. Already asked them about it, but it's just fucking up on my end, wondering if anyone has the same probs?

apathetic_bulb

Aug 26, 2020
I currently have the game right now and testing it but I can't seem to be able to move to another place other than the farm? Do I need to complete quests first or is it time allocated? Currently on Day 4 and a suggestion from me is that to add more interactions to characters, When Anna is outside the barn there seem to be no interaction with her until later in the afternoon. I love the art of the game and would like to see what it becomes in the future.

Mar 31, 2020
I currently have the game right now and testing it but I can't seem to be able to move to another place other than the farm? Do I need to complete quests first or is it time allocated? Currently on Day 4 and a suggestion from me is that to add more interactions to characters, When Anna is outside the barn there seem to be no interaction with her until later in the afternoon. I love the art of the game and would like to see what it becomes in the future.
On the third day which should be Monday, you wake up to having the ability to go to school. After that or even before that, you should have the ability to travel up from the farm to head to the school. If you are unable to do this then you might have the very first version of the game which didn't have that in it.

Ruby22

Aug 10, 2020
is there any other way im able to open this game without it being a .rar file because im having trouble opening those up.

Ruby22

Aug 10, 2020
Damn couldn’t get it too work, when ever I clicked on game.exe it says I couldn’t find “nw_elf. Do I need to download a supportive app like a rpg maker?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes