rum1337

Mar 13, 2020
Not being sarcastic, just genuinely curious, is it really that much content that you'd have to go through? I mean I've played games from start after new launches and some took 1-2 hours to get back to where I was before. Is it the same case with this game?
I do not want to spend 2 hours again I had a lot of points with daisy and Anna, now I can not unlock scenes with them

change12345

Aug 8, 2017
For those still wondering how to get the Daisy kitchen laundry day scene, here's how to :
1. Save before you go to sleep in your room at thursday, because sometimes there's a bug where the basket already filled with dirty clothes on the laundry day.
2. Eat your food and go to the barn to meet Daisy and start the quest
3. Pick up all the dirty clothes and also the clothes on Daisy's bed, it will say wrong clothes but it's fine, then proceed to put them in the basket on the bathroom.
4. Go back to the barn and talk to Daisy to complete the quest.
5. Go to your room and skip time until 11:00
6. Go to the kitchen and talk to Daisy

Last edited:

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
For those still wondering how to get the Daisy kitchen laundry day scene, here's how to :
1. Save before you go to sleep in your room at thursday, because sometimes there's a bug where the basket already filled with dirty clothes on the laundry day.
2. Pick up all the dirty clothes and also the clothes on Daisy's bed, it will say wrong clothes but it's fine, then proceed to put it in the basket on the bathroom.
3. Eat your food and go to the barn to meet Daisy and complete the quest.
4. Go to your room and skip time until 11:00
5. Go to the kitchen and talk to Daisy
nope. i picked up the wrong clothes and it kept on saying "there are more clothes" but after restarting the save and doing the quest, i didnt pick up the wrong clothes and the quest continued fine. i was able to keep the clothes in basket and tell daisy that i did the work after *not* picking up the fresh clothes from daisy's bed

change12345

Aug 8, 2017
nope. i picked up the wrong clothes and it kept on saying "there are more clothes" but after restarting the save and doing the quest, i didnt pick up the wrong clothes and the quest continued fine. i was able to keep the clothes in basket and tell daisy that i did the work after *not* picking up the fresh clothes from daisy's bed
In my case, i have to take the wrong clothes and her dirty clothes to trigger the scene. this could be a bug maybe ?

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
the butt slapping scene
umm, i didnt get that. but i stopped playing after i did the laundry because i thought there were no other scenes.
but i did what you have done till the 4th point from your comment without picking up the clean clothes. so maybe the wrong clothes thing is a bug then because i was not able to put the clothes in the basket and tell that i have done the work but you were .

change12345

Aug 8, 2017
umm, i didnt get that. but i stopped playing after i did the laundry because i thought there were no other scenes.
but i did what you have done till the 4th point from your comment without picking up the clean clothes. so maybe the wrong clothes thing is a bug then because i was not able to put the clothes in the basket and tell that i have done the work but you were .
here's my save file if you wanna see it, just start from the 3rd point onward. remeber to pick up all the clothes including the wrong one

Reactions: 2

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
2. Eat your food and go to the barn to meet Daisy and start the quest
3. Pick up all the dirty clothes and also the clothes on Daisy's bed, it will say wrong clothes but it's fine, then proceed to put them in the basket on the bathroom.
4. Go back to the barn and talk to Daisy to complete the quest.
5. Go to your room and skip time until 11:00
6. Go to the kitchen and talk to Daisy
you are right. we need to pick up the wrong clothes too to get the slapping scene, maybe my game got bugged because i was getting the message saying there are more clothes when i picked up the clean clothes.

Reactions: ThaEcchiKing

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I love the art but can't really find any logic to gameplay. You're asked to do your homework but can't do it. You muse about helping Anna w/ her homework but don't. And I may not be the sharpest tack in the box but what's up w/ the milk quest? I milk, I play, I try - quick cow squad is at 35 Anna at 30, milk containers max at 12 and reset each day...what else is there to do?

Reactions: Count_Chocula

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I love the art but can't really find any logic to gameplay. You're asked to do your homework but can't do it. You muse about helping Anna w/ her homework but don't. And I may not be the sharpest tack in the box but what's up w/ the milk quest? I milk, I play, I try - quick cow squad is at 35 Anna at 30, milk containers max at 12 and reset each day...what else is there to do?
Initial release was just 2 months ago so it's reasonable that there isn't much content yet. Look at the changelog to see what's in the game.

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
Page 26 post #516 is link for v0.1.4 and you can download v0.1.4.1 from her SubscribeStar page on the first page.
Sorry for asking, but what's the difference between v0.1.4 and v0.1.4.1? i went to check the change-log and i didn't found any difference between them (unless i'm really blind lol)

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes