Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Hi guys!
I'm new here i just want to make sure if we already can have sex with the milf in this game?

sorry im lazy to read changelog or review so pls tell me if sex the milf already implemented(?)

DOYOUKOWDAWAE

Dec 6, 2019
that was not very enlightening
well....
After receiving a referral from a classmate, go to the ladder at 7 o'clock on Thursday night and the girl will be trapped in it.
After seeing the scene, go to the ladder next Thursday at 7pm, enter the school and take the paperwork (maybe the woman is taking the paperwork)
Security guards will come before entering the right hallway from the stairs. Then when you enter the next classroom (right door), there is a locker on the right.
After that, when you enter the class, there is a woman stealing the test paper, do not touch it, go behind the statue on the right and interact with it.
Take your test paper and go to school on Friday and talk to your friend and they will tell you it was last week
If you take the test and go up the ladder at 7 pm next Thursday night, the woman will be stuck
It's time for revenge

Reactions: 2LAOD

DOYOUKOWDAWAE

Dec 6, 2019
Okay, I’ll write the text so that it is easy to understand with the translator.

DAISY

1.Daisy can be seen in the barn from 6 am to 7 am

2.On Thursday, bring all your laundry, put it in a box next to the bathroom, and go to the kitchen at 11am.
You can see Daisy's naked apron

3.During a meal, after the word I want to be tall, I talk about (requires AP) and then say I want to sleep with Daisy.
Daisy's boobs

4.Peek at Daisy's naked body in the bathroom and enter.(requires 40 AP)

5.After 4 actions, at 11 or 1 in the morning (I can't remember) vending machine (Go to the front from the first floor of the school.)
You can meet classmates in front of the vending machine, have a drink, and go to the bathroom with Daisy to look in.
And you can see the anal sex after entering

6.After 4 and 5, go to the bathroom Then you can see her footjob

ANNA

1.You can see it milking (I have a lot of questions about Anna's quest, but after receiving the quest, I have to milk it)

2.When you go to the bathroom at 3 pm, you can see Anna's naked body.

3.When Anna sleeps, she can enter the room and do a handjob (requires 20-30AP)

4.If you go to the left of the barn while playing hide and seek I can see the ass
There are a lot of questions about how to play hide and seek, but once Anna's AP reaches 40, she can do it on the weekend as well. Losing Rock Paper Scissors

TEACHER EMMI

1.You can see her ass by looking at the window in class. Just poke

2.If you get an F on the Friday test, go to class at 11 or 1 to check her handjob.

NURSING TEACHER

1.Just catch a peek at the pool. It takes when looking at the left side. can see the her boobs
at 12~2 (maybe?)

NEW mabel

1.Check out my post above

SWIM PEAPLE

1.You can get a glimpse from 12 to 2 (maybe?)

2.If you get caught peeping, you can see it. Her tummyjob(????)

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017

DAISY

2.On Thursday, bring all your laundry, put it in a box next to the bathroom, and go to the kitchen at 11am.

3.During a meal, after the word I want to be tall, I talk about (requires AP) and then say I want to sleep with Daisy.
Daisy's boobs

5.After 4 actions, at 11 or 1 in the morning (I can't remember) vending machine (Go to the front from the first floor of the school.)
You can meet classmates in front of the vending machine, have a drink, and go to the bathroom with Daisy to look in.

ANNA

1.You can see it milking (I have a lot of questions about Anna's quest, but after receiving the quest, I have to milk it)

4.If you go to the left of the barn while playing hide and seek I can see the ass
There are a lot of questions about how to play hide and seek, but once Anna's AP reaches 40, she can do it on the weekend as well. Losing Rock Paper Scissors

TEACHER EMMI

2.If you get an F on the Friday test, go to class at 11 or 1 to check her handjob.

NURSING TEACHER

1.Just catch a peek at the pool. It takes when looking at the left side. can see the her boobs
at 12~2 (maybe?)

NEW mabel

SWIM PEAPLE

we cant have sex with daisy yet :(

Weehak

Aug 9, 2020

DAISY

Daisy's boobs

ANNA

TEACHER EMMI

NURSING TEACHER

at 12~2 (maybe?)

NEW mabel

SWIM PEAPLE

when i be caught at swim peaple?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
well....
After receiving a referral from a classmate, go to the ladder at 7 o'clock on Thursday night and the girl will be trapped in it.
After seeing the scene, go to the ladder next Thursday at 7pm, enter the school and take the paperwork (maybe the woman is taking the paperwork)
Security guards will come before entering the right hallway from the stairs. Then when you enter the next classroom (right door), there is a locker on the right.
After that, when you enter the class, there is a woman stealing the test paper, do not touch it, go behind the statue on the right and interact with it.
Take your test paper and go to school on Friday and talk to your friend and they will tell you it was last week
If you take the test and go up the ladder at 7 pm next Thursday night, the woman will be stuck
It's time for revenge
And how do you get the referal? cuz i went to the ladder and no one was there, bte im starting with the save included cuz mine doesnt work

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
There are sprites, images and sounds from another japanese game. Half the size of the whole game are just these other files. If I reverse search I find pages like these
You know the rpg already comes with lot of stuff by default right?

Reactions: Leafless Twig
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes