Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The art's really cute, it's not horribly grindy like other games of its ilk tend to be, and it's actually using RPGM in a fairly unique way.
I like it.
Look forward to more, and may even throw money at it when there's more content and it's more polished.

jesos99

Nov 11, 2017
Is it worth starting a new game for this update ? And also will the next update not be able to use old safe files ?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is it worth starting a new game for this update ? And also will the next update not be able to use old safe files ?
It will depend on what the update will be. Yes, it's a pain to grind again, but there are some future events that may require some changes on previous events in order for it to work properly. If you use an old save, either it won't work, your game will crash, or you will have errors due to a change in code

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Daisy H-scene = 1st scene: Bath with Daisy rubbing your dick on her butt and cum on her back.
2nd & 3rd scenes: Bathroom = 2nd fucking her ass hole, 3rd foot job in bathroom
4th scene: Bathroom = ?????
Guys, how to get the 3rd and 4th events/scenes for the bathroom? I only got to the footjob and my current points with her is 83
Is this a bug? I searched the picture file and it has bathroom 4th scene, but after finishing 3rd scene, the 4th scene doesn't show
As I understand it, the 1st scene is the one where the MC is playing with Daisy's breasts while sleeping in her bed. The 2nd scene is the assjob, followed by the 3rd scene - anal sex. The 4th and final scene is the consensual footjob.

Reactions: tuShua

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Is there a way to repeet the H-scene...all scenes only one time (Anal and Footjob). Only the rubbing I can repeet every day.

I don't know about the teacher, because I don't have the F... what I must do to get this grade? Study study study or loosing?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
As I understand it, the 1st scene is the one where the MC is playing with Daisy's breasts while sleeping in her bed. The 2nd scene is the assjob, followed by the 3rd scene - anal sex. The 4th and final scene is the consensual footjob.
Probably, but i doubt it. The playing with boobs during sleep time is an old one.
In the changelog/devblog, it says that there are 4 new scenes for Daisy.
1) The first bath event, grinding on her but (after sleeping together)
2) Talking to Theo when he gives you the energy drink. This lets you do anal with Daisy on the second bath event
3) The footjob
4) The 4th one is missing in action lmao

Reactions: Nocro32510

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a way to repeet the H-scene...all scenes only one time (Anal and Footjob). Only the rubbing I can repeet every day.

I don't know about the teacher, because I don't have the F... what I must do to get this grade? Study study study or loosing?
It's fine, bro. I eventually got it by not studying nor going to school for an entire week. Then I got an F and a HJ afterwards

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
1st scene: Bath with Daisy (After Sleep together with Daisy event) key word after sleep with daisy.

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019

Using your time do anything else except focusing in the class and don't study on your laptop. You will get an F on Friday

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The only thing i haven't gotten so far (aside from the 4th one) is the laundry one where you get to look beneath Daisy's apron under the table. I don't know if this is during lunch time, or somehow during dinner when you have the "drop spoon/fork" option, since during lunch time it doesn't give you any options.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I see incest is in the thread tags but not in the "Genre:" Spoiler box. Is there incest content and what kind?
Well..Daisy's your aunt and Anna's your cousin. You already banged Daisy in the ass in this update and probably vaginal sex with both her and Anna too in the future. In some/most cultures that is considered incest

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
1st scene: Bath with Daisy (After Sleep together with Daisy event) key word after sleep with daisy.
I might've forgotten there being a bath event before the grinding and anal one. I've checked the image files in the game and there is no other scene with Daisy in the bath, though.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
the dev should REALLY get a native english speaker to look over this dialogue, it's bad even by h game standards.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes