keff

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to get those CGs in the game? I converted the RPGMVP files to PNG to see if I lost some cg along the way, and found these, the first one looks like you get it on Friday laundry day, but when it's the dinner Daisy wears their usual clothes
The second I rebuilt it in Photoshop because it's made by parts and seems like MC is pricking the Emmi's ass but i tried all the options that can be make in the class

by the way, the 4th H scene with Daisy doesn't exist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first one is random chance when diving under the table as far as i know, 2nd one is when you're in class you pick "look out the window" and then you can poke the teacher. these are both definitely seeable in-game

Reactions: THICCWEY
Mar 31, 2020
Wellp, checking the tracking system of the game, the update will come in three months probably xD
Most of that time was dedicated to the commissioned scene. He's moved from the monthly updates to now he releases updates when they're ready. I highly recommend joining the discord as you can see how updates are progressing and the developer sees pretty much any message sent in there and he's much more involved with input from people there.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Most of that time was dedicated to the commissioned scene. He's moved from the monthly updates to now he releases updates when they're ready. I highly recommend joining the discord as you can see how updates are progressing and the developer sees pretty much any message sent in there and he's much more involved with input from people there.
I can't join discord unless I pay on suscribestar, aaaaand, I don't have money now u.u

Mar 31, 2020
I can't join discord unless I pay on suscribestar, aaaaand, I don't have money now u.u
That's weird. You can do a one-time subscription of like 1 dollar and then after that the discord won't kick you out if you opt not to renew your subscription. If you don't have that much then I can't really help you there.

Mar 31, 2020
How to change the name of the MC? And where is the vending machine?
As of right now, there is no way to change the MC's name. If you're trying to change it at the beginning of the game, then you have to right-click to delete letters. The vending machine is behind the school on the first floor to the right side of the area where the benches are. As for sex scenes with Anna and Daisy, you cannot have sex with them at night as of right now.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
As of right now, there is no way to change the MC's name. If you're trying to change it at the beginning of the game, then you have to right-click to delete letters. The vending machine is behind the school on the first floor to the right side of the area where the benches are. As for sex scenes with Anna and Daisy, you cannot have sex with them at night as of right now.
ok thx man

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Does this game have plenty of content? I don't know if I should check it out now or not, since the art looks really good but I don't wanna bother with a game with like 2 hours of content

Jul 28, 2020
Does this game have plenty of content? I don't know if I should check it out now or not, since the art looks really good but I don't wanna bother with a game with like 2 hours of content
It's pretty much exactly that; 2 hours content with really good art. I'd wait maybe until next update, sees we're getting a bunch of new characters and locations

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
this game have a lot of potential.The art is great and the animations are smooth.Also you don't actually have to fucking grind your balls off to unlock the scenes

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes