loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
can we have dog and other animal in this Farm...
And add tag bestiality ..
Mueheheheheehh
Bestiality content is not currently approved, but there will be a poll early next year to see if subscribers want to see bestiality content in-game or not. and if passed, it is more likely to be a bull than a dog

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I have Daisy affection above 100 but all I can do right now is a bath peep scene. No play in bed option, nothing. What's wrong?
To unlock Daisy scenes you need to get the strange drink first (Theo 50 affinity).
After the first bath 'raid' you'll be able to unlock the other scenes after 2 days or so.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I think when someone says bestiality it's automatically woman on animal, I don't think ive ever seen male on female animal.

I remember someone posted that Milda made a poll about adding both types of bestiality, what came off of that?
I want to believe in them but western devs seems to always cave to NTR.
idk, cause in his discord suggestion channel, Milda made a note about not suggesting NTR, bestiality, Gangbang,... but he keep a note that MC is excluded, so all we can do is hope. Besides NTR is banned but they added Douie with her husband, that's confusing:confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AmazonessKing

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
idk, cause in his discord suggestion channel, Milda made a note about not suggesting NTR, bestiality, Gangbang,... but he keep a note that MC is excluded, so all we can do is hope. Besides NTR is banned but they added Douie with her husband, that's confusing:confused:
Yeah that's why I'm not really playing it yet.
The setting screams girls fucking others than MC.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i no some people are going toget mad about this but why ruin the girls for the mc i mean com on. if you think about it in terms a bull are a hores fucking some one you think would kill them i mean there divkswould move there orgins around. just saying lol

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Yeah that's why I'm not really playing it yet.
The setting screams girls fucking others than MC.
Milda doesn't like ntr and some people in the fandom get upset if you bring up a suggestion that contains ntr, and if one day, but I personally don't think so, milda adds ntr content, those people will end up saying that milda got carried away by money blah blah blah

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Milda doesn't like ntr and some people in the fandom get upset if you bring up a suggestion that contains ntr, and if one day, but I personally don't think so, milda adds ntr content, those people will end up saying that milda got carried away by money blah blah blah
I mean adding a pol asking is they should add bestiality woman on animal is already a huge red flag.

Reactions: bruce555

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Toolbar completely missing. How do I get it back? I did a few searches here but haven't seen a solution on how to get it back.

I've restarted, pressed every key on my keyboard (probably not) and I've restarted the game. The only thing left is restart my save :(

And I can't even swap to them manually in the key items menu D:

Mar 31, 2020
I mean adding a pol asking is they should add bestiality woman on animal is already a huge red flag.
It's one of those irritating subjects because people think something like that will mean the game will shift in that direction. It won't. The tag will 99% be just one questline that you can skip over and the game won't acknowledge. One of the points for these that Milda stated on the subject was that it couldn't impact the character's overall development. So someone like Daisy would do it for something like sexual stimulation as part of her story but also won't be acknowledged outside of the quest/scenes. Even more likely is that if it is developed, there would be only 1 MAYBE 2 quests with that subject. Daisy and Mae seem to be the only characters that could have those scenes so the game won't devolve into barn whores or stuff like that. It's not really a red flag for it to exist. It becomes a problem if the game focuses too much on it which won't happen.

Netori

Apr 30, 2017
Cant seem to trigger the daisy 1st shower scene, 90 Aff and done the boob suck on bed. but every time i try to join in when she is showering, the MC still say too risky

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's up to the dev what they put in the game. but also it's the dev's choice of taste i would think. to me there just games but i do not get the why there are those who like having there woman stolen away lol

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Toolbar completely missing. How do I get it back? I did a few searches here but haven't seen a solution on how to get it back.

I've restarted, pressed every key on my keyboard (probably not) and I've restarted the game. The only thing left is restart my save :(

And I can't even swap to them manually in the key items menu D:

Have you tried to get out of the map and re-enter it (as the toolbar is displayed when you enter the map of Daisy's house).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes