Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
how do i actually garden? i got all the tools from daisy but i cant interact with anything
In the little plot below the house that Daisy showed you you need to:
Use the pick axe (first tool) to scratch the earth(click axe then click spot on ground - it will turn darker
Use glove to plant seeds ( after the ones Daisy gave you run out you need to buy from Donuie (sp?))
Use watering can to keep watered (fill at well near house)
Then use scythe(2nd tool) to harvest after itys grown

eades

Nov 19, 2016
how do you get the energy drink from Theo? i cant understand what to do, can someone give me a hint?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
In the little plot below the house that Daisy showed you you need to:
Use the pick axe (first tool) to scratch the earth(click axe then click spot on ground - it will turn darker
Use glove to plant seeds ( after the ones Daisy gave you run out you need to buy from Donuie (sp?))
Use watering can to keep watered (fill at well near house)
Then use scythe(2nd tool) to harvest after itys grown
thanks, i got it

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
This game looks so good and has such potential but the last few updates have been… underwhelming to say the least… especially considering how long they take ij between.

2DCG games really are massively dropping in quality, devs are getting lazier and lazier with updates in terms of both time between updates and new content (See, Bones’ Tales:The Manor)

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
This game looks so good and has such potential but the last few updates have been… underwhelming to say the least… especially considering how long they take ij between.

2DCG games really are massively dropping in quality, devs are getting lazier and lazier with updates in terms of both time between updates and new content (See, Bones’ Tales:The Manor)
Milda works on this game in her spare time and I don't know where Milda will live, but 1k a month seems little to me for a first world country.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.2.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.01.2022 (v0.2.2.1)

Last edited:

milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
if i'm not mistaken is a bug you have to load before starting the event and try again the principle should be standing in front of her desk for the scene to play.
The bug is that you came in the office too early. The game will freeze if you attempt to trigger the H-event in the morning. You have to wait in the afternoon (3pm-6pm) before triggering the scene.

Last edited:

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
- Daisy and Anna lesbian scene.
- New character: School Principal. School Principal Story Progression.
- Mabel Story Progression.
- Update Dream Room: add Anna, Mae, Pixie Old Scenes.
kinda wacky tho, i expected more.
Am I misunderstanding this or is there only 1 new scene?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes