Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Okay, this is the last one for a while and is more like an experiment; I took images here and there and tried my best to not make an akward anathomy, resolution and perspective
I don't feel precisely confident about it, but it doesn't look bad at all, i used facial expressions to make it look somewhat ''wholesome''. Love the concept, unsure about the results xD
ex1.png ex2.png

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Okay, this is the last one for a while and is more like an experiment; I took images here and there and tried my best to not make an akward anathomy, resolution and perspective
I don't feel precisely confident about it, but it doesn't look bad at all, i used facial expressions to make it look somewhat ''wholesome''. Love the concept, unsure about the results xD
View attachment 1621450 View attachment 1621451
but it would look better when both of them, after she sucks his penis, settle in the tub and are literally close to each other, take advantage and let him penetrate her there... I think so

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Bruh, this is the same kid that has her through a wall in the barn but decides to only hotdog her ass.
I'm pretty sure that Anna is more interested in trying to have sex than callum lmao
he's not straightforward because Anna is supposedly very naive, but in reality she's adventurous about these things xd

how do yall get these scenes is there a new update or smth im pretty sure i finished the game as of now
As the other member said, these are just fan edits using images from the own game
In fact you look closely you can identify wich scenes were used in each edit xD like... The one i made about callum sleeping with Anna and Daisy waking him up used parts of...
Lesbian scene 1 (Daisy's body and Anna arms)
Callum wake up (Callum and background)
Bathroom with Anna (Anna's body)

Last edited:

m4bleh

Jun 28, 2021
I'm pretty sure that Anna is more interested in trying to have sex than callum lmao
he's not straightforward because Anna is supposedly very naive, but in reality she's adventurous about these things xd

As the other member said, these are just fan edits using images from the own game
In fact you look closely you can identify wich scenes were used in each edit xD like... The one i made about callum sleeping with Anna and Daisy waking him up used parts of...
Lesbian scene 1 (Daisy's body and Anna arms)
Callum wake up (Callum and background)
Bathroom with Anna (Anna's body)
Damn people love this game huh? and for a good reason too i kid you not the bathroom anal is easily in my top 5 fav and all other scenes are great too. gotta check it out if an update comes

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
View attachment 1621450 View attachment 1621451
ITS BEAUTIFUL!! Nice job!!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Speaking of ideas
In which parallel universe daisy thought it would be a good idea to go without her underwear?
Also the farm work weakened her clothes, it was a matter of time for it to happen
View attachment 1624137 View attachment 1624138
F for the overall, it gave is best :cry:
That's look very good, could be fun if you can mod this into the game and create a new lewd event with it

Last edited:
Reactions: XProudNoobX

m4bleh

Jun 28, 2021
Gentlemen ! How do you meet the witch?
talk to the students outside your class on a weekday morning.
they should activate a quest to go to the lost woods and meet the witch right after or the next day(i dont remember but im sure you meet her on a weekday morning)

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes