pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I cant activate vol 3 for lesbian scene is this not yet released?
It won't work for the version 0.2.5 (bug present): you need to upgrade to -at least- version 0.2.5.1.

If it's already done, you need to:
- to have a sufficient progress with Theo (at least 70 FP),
- to have read the second lesbian volume (it must the last volume read - re-read it eventually),
- talk to Theo in the classroom at 7 AM or 8 AM, not at 11 AM,
- have 2000 GP,
- have sufficiently advanced in the Lady Box event (i.e. Halloween).

Once you've bought it, you can read it at your own desk (in your chamber) in the afternoon.

*** Edit ***
Lesbian content must be allowed (done by default; just be sure to have not forbid it).

*** Edit ***
The Lady Box requirement refers in fact to the event itself: you must have advanced sufficiently in this event to be able to buy this magazine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raze1001

lolioverlord

Aug 10, 2021
It won't work for the version 0.2.5 (bug present): you need to upgrade to -at least- version 0.2.5.1.

If it's already done, you need to:
- to have a sufficient progress with Theo (at least 70 FP), and eventually also with Daisy/Anna (not sure for this one),
- to have read the second lesbian volume (it must the last volume read),
- talk to Theo in the classroom at 7 AM or 8 AM, not at 11 AM,
- have 2000 GP.

Once you've bought it, you can read it at your own desk in your room on the afternoon, if you have the Lady Box.
if i remember reading somewhere in this thread, you had to do the vol 2 at least twice to trigger vol 3 with Theo

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
My goodness, really the lady box?!? Aight then, thanks man
A little late answer (sorry) ...

Apparently, it's the "Lady Box" event which is needed to buy it from Theo.

*** EDIT ***
Sorry another mess: it's a reference to the Halloween event ("Lady Box") in fact, not the Lady Box item.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
if i remember reading somewhere in this thread, you had to do the vol 2 at least twice to trigger vol 3 with Theo
Well, it's indicated in the changelog:
- Lesbian Magazine Vol 3. To be able to buy the 3rd magazine,
you need to watch the 2nd magazine again when playing old save , ignore if you already did this in v0.2.5
One can interpret it by several ways.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Well it comes down to the writing. The dev wrote the aunt as a self contained, kinda pure character.
But than kinda broke it all with the lesbian scenes, the kitchen, barn and the wall dildo.

Stark contrast to the neighbors mum, whose got a reason to be loose (horny and cheating husband)

Gotta say the games kinda gone off an edge on the writing front. The older content with the pink haired girl, swimming pool, cousin and neighbors is great.
But this stuff with the wall and the rapey stuff in the bathroom/barn/kitchen is just urgh. The future doesn't look too bright.
well i do know from personal experience dev just doing what he wants so yeah, when i shown this game to people they asked if im pedo, when you think how little young people are without any midget traits... and how they dont know anything about sex like Anna seems to be oblivious to - like she never went to biology class in her entire life... and i agree with rapey stuff you said about, the only thing i can propose to you is to not support this if turns not to your liking, neither try to post it anywhere or propose to anyone

Nov 28, 2020
Full Saves for 0.2.5:

View attachment 1985254

Installation:

Place save folder into DLoMC/www

Saves:

1. General Save

2. Blacksmith Topless (Walk forward and don't ring the bell)

3. River Playing (Interact with Daisy and choose to go Fishin')

4. Corn Harvest (Interact with Daisy)

5. Daisy Boobs Massage (Interact with Daisy)

6. Emmi Ass Grab (Interact with Emmi)

7. Daisy Thighjob (Interact with Daisy)

8. Daisy sex through wall (interact with wall) [press spacebar when the circle is in the middle between the two arrows and you will eventually get through]

9. Lesbian Magazine Vol. 3 (Interact with chair)
How to sex aunt? , I don't understand how to play the mini game

Reactions: ufyctiut and kamol
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes