duytataci2

Sep 6, 2022
Quick fix for Ek and Crafting from User_13
I think I solved the "cannot set property "1" of undefined" problem. The issue is caused by an outdated version of Recipe Crafting. To fix this issue go to and click the .js file button and copy all of the js file text. Go to the RecipeCrafting.js, which is located within the /www/js/plugins folder of the game, edit the file with notepad and replace all the existing text with the newly copied js text. Save the changes, and it should be fixed. Let me know if this fixes it for you all as well.
thank you so much. It's worked

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Daily Lives [0.2.6.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (909 MB/ 204 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bali56513

Jul 12, 2021
Someone wrote this on Milda's page:

"I think I solved the "cannot set property "1" of undefined" problem. The issue is caused by an outdated version of Recipe Crafting. To fix this issue go to and click the .js file button and copy all of the js file text. Go to the RecipeCrafting.js, which is located within the /www/js/plugins folder of the game, edit the file with notepad and replace all the existing text with the newly copied js text. Save the changes, and it should be fixed. Let me know if this fixes it for you all as well."

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
In Milda's discrod the solution for the problem with crafting was shared, I think I solved the "cannot set property "1" of undefined" problem. The issue is caused by an outdated version of Recipe Crafting. To fix this issue go to and click the .js file button and copy all of the js file text. Go to the RecipeCrafting.js, which is located within the /www/js/plugins folder of the game, edit the file with notepad and replace all the existing text with the newly copied js text. Save the changes, and it should be fixed. Let me know if this fixes it for you all as well.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes