KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Daily Lives of My Countryside [v0.2.7] [Milda Sento]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 215 MB

PC/MAC: - PIXELDRAIN - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From v0.26 til latest, each press p(open phone menu) after phone appeared cant click all icons menu, idk why but game run smooth, tried Android version works, just want to play on joiplay(android) cause of it i have no choice then play with android version

Any clue for Joiplay (android) user that had same problem? Should be the icons clickable right?

Last edited:
May 13, 2022
I agree, I keep seeing this game pop up and checking in thinking I'm going to finally see some more, or at least some remade/improved, content for Anna and Daisy, but instead it's about the dozen side characters pointlessly saturating this game which was at one point obviously supposed to be incest-centered. It's like... there are tons of games where you meet and fuck hot strangers. If you take the taboo route at all, it should at least be the main focus.
Speaking of tabboo and semi-offtopic, but has anyone made Anna and Daisy on Koikatsu? Would love their cards if so

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
Is Emmi stage 11 to 12 bugged? I've had more than 2 bubble teas and still didn't trigger the next progress.. i don't get it

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
upfated: 19.03.2023 (v0.2.7)
Android version always stucked at this scene
Screenshot_20230321-125723.jpg

lillejonas

May 4, 2019
I can't figure out how or what bathroom Emmi is at, after the 06 morning - best student quest.
stage 11 (bullied). How do I trigger this? I've tried looking for an event all over school at multiple clock timings after class. Nothing so far.
My progress score is 24 and I've helped her in the morning twice.

NVM, now I got it.
I'm stuck at the same problem, how did you solve it?

kaze83

Nov 12, 2021
hey guys i have a bug with adeera quest i can see the table and other in office , do you have a patch for fix this .?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok big question her don't know if anyone has asked this but when bathing with anna why use the fairy powder i mean when she suckes you dick for the pudding thig she nows its hgh so why the powder.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I like the teacher so no complain from me BUT when MC got to smash her. it was a fucking fantasy....

Finally MC 's mom got in the game. hope MC get to fuck her soon. I mean 1 of phone wallpaper was her right ? they already got something going on offscreen ?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes