• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached a bug fix for the Mabel's room issue, for the current version 0.2.8 of the game.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map075.json" file into the "\www\data" subfolder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.

Jun 22, 2022
Is there a trick to selecting tools on the Android port? I can get it to recognize my input maybe once every 30 clicks. I've only managed to select the hoe so far.

elramas

May 2, 2020
If you load a full save you will miss out the new content. what you want is not a full save, you want an "old content save" that starts you right before new content.

Well, I don't quite have that. as there was stuff i never did in the old content.
And I overwrote my "main" save. but i do have a save with 19 hours of playtime which is a little before the new content.
attached it. hopefully it helps you.
your file doesn't work, neither 2.7 or 2.8 will read it for some reason

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Attached a bug fix for the Mabel's room issue, for the current version 0.2.8 of the game.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map075.json" file into the "\www\data" subfolder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.
Worked. ty.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Dev wants to copy Summer and Winter Memories from DoujinOtome. Mabel is basically just a pink haired version of Akari. Now that he does his "rework" he can take his time and rework character after character as slowly as possible. Thing is both Summer Memories which came out years and Winter Memories have both tons more content than this game. If you want to leech off of others, at least you should put enough effort into it.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i love the aunt/daughter their family dymanic gives me a digimon tamer vibe in personatly/apperance. oops mixed them up ment savers the one with the fist fighter. though the daughter gives off a more kari from adventure vibe for me while the mother reminds me of domons from saver.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes