Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
This is really really good game and im surprise how smooth this game running on joiplay, but can you add addtional control on the interaction, like daisy sleep sex or anna stuck on the wall and using phone, like using arrow because i can't even using phone on joiplay no matter how much i touch it, ended up im playing on android version of this game, more choppy of course and i can't using mod on android version, and last thing, please update mae more often, because she is hot asf

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
This is really really good game and im surprise how smooth this game running on joiplay, but can you add addtional control on the interaction, like daisy sleep sex or anna stuck on the wall and using phone, like using arrow because i can't even using phone on joiplay no matter how much i touch it, ended up im playing on android version of this game, more choppy of course and i can't using mod on android version, and last thing, please update mae more often, because she is hot asf
From the Developer: This game is only for PC with Windows at the moment, there isn't an official Android or any other operating system version!

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
I need lastest unofficial android port
Disclaimer, in android version you can't farming crops, because you can't choose tool in android version, so for event related farming you gonna have to skip it, so you have to change the progress of the character if you want to progress the story

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Some ine say that the release will be ready in mid-October ,But I think this is impossible
I think it will be ready at the end of November

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Got a little annoyed having to always check the Schedules/Events manually in-game so I just made them into an image pack that I could check on my other screen.
Figured others might get some use out of it too so here:
Mega
I never really found it annoying, but this is definitely helpful.

Reactions: feyan

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I don't understand why Milda always gives us snippets after every job done. Like, what can we anticipate in the next update if it always gives away snippets?
I understand even less you reading the forum if you want to avoid to be spoiled for the next update. I believe the snippets are for the subscribestars, the paying members, to see in advance what is in for the update, which is fair.

Jean-Pascal

Jun 9, 2018
How do you start Mabel event? I'm at "0", and there is no hint.

Got issue with Daisy too. Like I never got the event of Daisy touching herself in batch after morning barn work. Or part 2 for the matter, but I'm at "5" where you have to remove blanket when Daisy is sleeping to progress. Which I did multiple times and nothing much else is happening, Callum is still a "pussy" to do anything besides removing the blanket.

Can you block yourself from progressing?
Same for Mabel, like I know I have to find her at the School entrance at 7PM a Thursday, but she's not here, and none of the guides explain what the problem is

Johnotron1223

Sep 13, 2023
Can some one explain to me how to do the night sex thing with Aunt Daisy. She keeps waking up every time I insert my rod. Is there a way to keep her asleep?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Can some one explain to me how to do the night sex thing with Aunt Daisy. She keeps waking up every time I insert my rod. Is there a way to keep her asleep?
It's been a while but I think you had to grope/tongue her 'til she cums then you can insert.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes