Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
There seems to be a lot of black screens in this new update. Is that normal or is my game bugged? I.e.: after Cindy closes the locker door, and he mentions looking through holes in the door while she changes.

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Anyone got an update or know how to update the files to the new version?

Reactions: Mister Thick Dick

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I got to training with Nina, had the masssage scene and after that nothing happens on Mondays. Shouldn't the competition be on mondays?? Nina said it would be on mondays and the phone app says the same... Am I missing something?

OHomemSegredo

Mar 21, 2021
I just hope he doesn't do an AI anime face "rework" to Daisy, Anna or Doui
I hope he doesn't do that to them, but my hopes aren't high... since the "rework" with Mabel when she got new content, every character that gets new content gets this "rework", as we just saw with all the pool girls :(

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.8= 1,33 GB
Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.9= 1,48 GB
In almost 4 months and earning more than $5,000 per month there was a 15 MB update
I mean with the "small" preview that Twitter gives you, showing you the only good thing the update will have.
Developer in decline
your math is a little off lol its 10 times more lol 150MB, considering that in each 1MB you can have 3 to 10+ imgs (with can calculate around 1500+ imgs total) that's quite a lot of work.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Use the 0.2.8.1 version delete the "www" and replace it with the 0.2.9 "www"

Guys I need your help, I tried everything to fix this problem but I was unsuccessful. I don't know what's happening but it's only with the new version, with the previous one I have no problems. If anyone knows how to solve it I would greatly appreciate it.
View attachment 3078330
I can't start the game. SetProcessMitigationPolicy cannot be found in the DLL. (KERNEL32.dll).
Some help?

• Red Heart
Reactions: StAYFRosTY76

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
is it just for me or this version of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.9, it's crashing, it crashed when I bought the hidden cameras and then the game became static

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes