L.T.D

Aug 1, 2018
Guys i read this ver0.2.9 have 2 Scene for Kate , where the last 1 Scene ( Secrect ? )
Does anyone know? Please tell me
1699895057310.png

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Maybe those scenes would screw up the progression since they're mostly vaginal sex scenes. So, the developer rowed back and disabled them somehow.
seems like it, sad i didn't even get to seen em but may be with older version? BTW is the galery MOD working?

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Anyone else not able to use the phone? No matter where I am or what time of day it is it says "I can't use my phone here"....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.9.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0
if your device can't handle this, disable per-map asset preloading in options and restart the game.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.11.2023

Last edited:

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.9.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
first: Thank you man. I appreciate the effort.
second: France
third: Where are the save files?
Well, this is akward, the game stucks on "Now loadong" after the first minutes after entering the auntie's room.
Well, edit again. I had to disable the preload map function in the options.
I have a question: There are h scenes with the blacksmith? In the dream room i cannot find her, even for the half naked picture.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
There are h scenes with the blacksmith? In the dream room i cannot find her, even for the half naked picture.
i did not remove anything from the dream room.
...also it have infinite loading if map preloading enabled
how about disabling it? i made this option for people like you who have trouble preloading assets when entering a map.
either preload the assets at the start of the game or enjoy the endless loading screen.

Reactions: Cristal Clear

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
This swimming minigame is just the worst. Currently had to repeat this bore for 9 days and I'm still not done
you need to hold down the left arrow and NOT let go of it. using autoclicker slows you down. keep on held down.

also, at the end of each session you will be told "swimming level +0" or "swimming level +1"
the former means you failed the minigame and got nothing. you can do it a million days and never finish.
the +1 means you actually succeeded in the "minigame". which really, is just hold down the left arrow
I don't know why it is even a minigame at all.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes