sevenseas1908

Sep 25, 2020
I went to Dream to see the new scenes but there are no difference between v0.2.8.1 and v.0.2.9, all the scenes are same, there are literally no new scene options in scene section in characters tab.

How can I see new scenes? Any idea?

edit: one of the discord guy told me that " there wont be any scenes that were added in this version in dream" So we either play or wait for the gallery mod. Or save folder idk.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Wanted to see if there's any teaser pics to see what girls got updated exactly and all I see is NTR cringe shit again.

Can mods just ban ANY NTR discussion when the tags aren't there? I despise them not even because of the content they like but how much brainrot they have on the subject whenever someone even hints to it. People wouldn't call you guys cucks if you didn't write a 50 page paragraph defending the genre anytime someone even mentions it.

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
I get that the dev (or maybe a mod) says "There's no need for a full gallery, you can just edit the stats in game and then go to the character at a specific time, at a specific location, and trigger it manually!", but that is a very poor stand-in for a gallery. The point of a gallery is eliminating the need to go to a specific character, at a specific time, with a specific trigger, etc. This game desperately needs that kind of gallery (and not through an unofficial mod).

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
Omg, everything is as usual: new events are not activated, in order to activate them, you need to complete quests from ten other people who don't understand why they don't work, and so on indefinitely. How stuffy, uncomfortable and not interesting it all is. Cheats are not very convenient to use, they work every other time. Milda, why the fuck are you inventing these complicated schemes? Who needs it and why? I came here to jerk off, not to play the quest Elden Ring. In short, I'm waiting for Gallery mod.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
unless it is just because its not updated to work with game v2.9, if you apply this package there will be errors of missing imgs and soif you do new game without skipping introduction, not fatal I think but maybe a review/update could help.

there were no problems until v2.8 (previous release).

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
I'm hoping that the next update would have like a morning scene with Daisy where she wakes you up instead of Anna.
I know its not going to happen but am just hoping for future updates.

You can but only though the wall.
You able to fuck the mom yet or is this still just a blueball sim?

Reactions: bignig619
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes