keff

Jan 21, 2018
every time i come back to this game its more and more surprising that there's ""no bestiality"". the cows have pussies now lmao. has milda said anything recently about it? all i know is what he said like over a year ago

Reactions: yercat

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
Its the conversation during dinner about the players height that you are probably missing, blocks everything else. I still don't know how to trigger that, gave up just used a save to skip it. It should trigger after you try following the pixie since he talks about getting taller or something, not sure.
I followed this pixi thingy 4 times now, sat at the dinner table at 6 pm, 4 times in a row now and no new dialogue.
How does someone mess up a games crucial progression path this bad? I've played shitty Ren'py far better than this mess, the amount of hinderance just by bugs and/or dialogues not triggering is laughable.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
his dick grows huge
Does that really qualify? It's just seems like he's getting a stronger erection. Not something I'd deem "transformation". Really just feels like devs. and people that just submit games on here just click every tag that vaguely represent their game.

Should be like a number system to show how much of that content is in the game.
Example: transformation; 2/10 (10 being the primary focus and 1 being 'there' but not really focused at all)
Just a QoL thought/rant on this.

Mar 31, 2020
This game is so full of bugs, it's utterly ridiculous.
I've spent the last 1 and half hour raising daisies affection and the other womens to the Point, that I'm at well over 150 affection points for Daisy and still I cannot progress beyond the point where you sleep in the same bed with her and the only option I have is "Sleep". Nothing else.
I'm going to go insane >:|
Enable cheats and change her progression on your phone to 10 to enable everything. Affection doesn't unlock new scenes the higher it is so you need to do each of the scenes normally in order to progress.

Reactions: LioMatt63

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
the artwork is really amazing but the game mechanics are the worst ive seen in my whole life...
i don't know how making a renpy works but even a 12-yo boy could write a better game than this XD
i mean did this guy ever think about something like usability? or is his brain just like a flipper automat.

DOYOUKOWDAWAE

Dec 6, 2019
We'll show you how to open a Halloween mini-game. Use the cheat to hit the 29th and go to sleep, press the phone on your phone to access the store. After the phone call, go down to the first floor and Dracula (probably?) will bring you a package. Talk to Daisy at night to activate the chest and press the button, and Resident Evil 8's Demetriscu will appear. Go to the new map and browse the map to get whiskey and tea. Pour two cups of tea into the hearth and go to a hidden space where you can exit.
If you touch the stone statue after moving, the door you saw in the second room will open.
If you go there, Daisy will come out, so move well to get out, then go up the stairs and go to the right to escape.
Surprisingly, the added scenes seem to go faster if they are just be bitten by mosquitoes...?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes